Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Vault bug
04-20-2012, 08:56 PM
Upon opening the door where a handful of fighters emerge, I have now experienced three runs where one of the fighters gets stuck in the door (IN the door itself) and renders the team unable to attack it and therefore unable to complete the mission.

This was a problem I had with the original episode mission in this map. I got stuck in the door and had to restart.

In my opinion, with the limited time window that we are given to play this mission (ie., whatever arbitrary hour it is in the calendar), this bug is completely unacceptable and should have been fixed before this event went live.

I'd also like like to point out frustration with the queue system. Normal queues take -forever- to start (if it starts at all). Also, when you create a private fleet action for the event without a password, it immediately fills up with random people. I know, I know. "Just put a password!" you say. But why does this only happen with the shuttle event and no other PVE private fleet actions?

I also noticed a LOT of people don't seem to be getting the mission briefing upon entering the event. As in, every round so far, people ask why they aren't being given a briefing.

That is all.

EDIT: Also: lockboxes? Really? Every drop is a lockbox. Give it a rest. We know you want us to buy master keys. But did you really need to make EVERY drop in this event a lock box?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-20-2012, 09:11 PM
I agree, No mission breifing appears at star of mission you just wait 45 sec for mission to start. I only learnt of mission peramaters from discussion held outside mission.

Queue system is taking 15 min to get on a mission and with only 1 hr alotted each time you realistically only get one shot at the mission in each time slot.

Launching queue from calendar leads to private but on 8-9 occasions that we tried this morning no one could get mission to launch.

Also a few extra time slots would be nice, 8hr wait between slots and we lost a slot yesterday when server crashed.

I've had my rant, thankyou.