Lt. Commander
# 21
04-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
Rounding out companions here seems to mostly involve the bust size slider
I did notice that my liberated borg already came maxed out. Been meaning to ask about that.

I actually spend a lot of time on my boffs. At least uniform wise. Hair styles are something I need to work on though.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-22-2012, 01:29 PM
We all take care of the hair i guess (my Ships medical officer needed a serious makeover she came with school girl pig tails and a bust the size of ohio)
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababe
Okay, so we have two people who find them lifelike from time to time, one person who doesn't. Anyone else? How do you feel about Boffs? Just pixels or occasionally lifelife?
I get very attached to mine and I encourage that sentiment in myself. I see it as a large part of the enjoyment of the game. Rather like reading a good book except this is interactive. Recently I was running the mission where you have to rescue Marta from the Klingons. We were in the room with the console pit in the middle of the floor. I have two female BoFF's, twin redheads. One of them was struggling with a Klingon Sword Master on the edge of the pit. I watched as her identical twin actually glanced over her shoulder, saw her sis in trouble, dispatched her own foe then ran to execute a flying drop kick that sent her sister's opponent over the edge in to the pit. They then both looked at each other, took a step to the edge in unison, peeked over the edge, whipped out their phasers and smoked him... all in unison. They then stepped back, looked at each other again, then ran back to where I was crouched and took up defensive positions on either side of me. Once we finished mopping up the room I had to pause for a moment because I was laughing so hard I couldn't continue. It was so freakin' lifelike... it was wonderful!

I have several BoFF's I won't let go of and other's I have recommended to new positions on other ships :p...
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
I remind myself that mine is a hopeless drunk whenever I try to turn the ship to one direction and it goes off into the other. Or when the ship starts swaying as it goes across sector space like it does from time to time. Or when I'm doing a colonization doff mission and the 3 recommends have nothing but red while the good ones I should be using are left in the roster. But she's trying. She's been attending the shipboard AA meetings, her work ethic is good and the rest of the bridge bunnies support her. Except for maybe Sima, our other Tac bridge officer. I see the looks they give each other....
What I don't get is why my Klingon Capt. can't execute his helmsman when that happens. Oh, yes, I know... there are "execute for incompetence" DoFF missions Kleenex side... but it's not THAT officer I'm executing. When I end up on the wrong side of sector space or we go skidding sideways into a star or he/she takes me someplace OTHER than where I wanted to go... I should be able to go to my bridge, approach said helmsman, whip out a disruptor and fry him/her right on the spot! heheheheh

Kahless would WANT me to be able to do that :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-22-2012, 08:40 PM
[quote=sollvax]Rounding out companions here seems to mostly involve the bust size slider
HEY! From TOS to Enterprise...Double D'S are canonSeriously actress interviews often say if they didnt have it, they had to wear the"I can't believe their mine." Bra.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-22-2012, 09:52 PM
I treat them the way I treat people IRL - I want them to perform a productive function and they should not intrude into my personal affairs.

So the boffs are perfect as they are. Why would I want to know them personally, we're Starfleet, not the Risa Party Organization
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-23-2012, 05:28 AM
Some of them are like friends
Some are like collegues
and at least one is a Total IDIOT
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-23-2012, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
and at least one is a Total IDIOT
Blonde or brunette. Is it the one in the red blouse
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-23-2012, 06:03 AM
Male Andorian , Engineering uniform and bad hair cut

Both my most effective officers are female
But my worst and most annoying one is this andorian (who is getting kicked off the ship next time he gets stuck in a tree/rock/crate/wall/piece of equipment OR sets a mine field up in mid air
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-23-2012, 06:07 AM
I can't say anything about the getting stuck in a wall thing (maybe his antennae are malfunctioning ) but minefields in midair? Genius. How can I do that