Lt. Commander
# 1 D'kyr Support Vessel Problem
04-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Not really sure where to post this but if it needs moved feel free.

To make a long story short I purchased the D'kyr on a toon with emblems right before the F2P switch. I never received the support vessel shuttle with it at that time. Currently I have found absolutely no way to get it and am getting rather frustrated by this. It does not show up at the ship/shuttle requisition officer at all. Is there a trick I am missing to claim it? Or am I just screwed and have to repurchase the ship for Cpoints now? I submitted a ticket but don't expect much help, I am hoping that I am missing something that I need to do that someone else may know. This is a list of the things I have tried:

-Ship requisitions officer (ESD, DS9, S39)
-Ship selector from the interior of the Dkyr

It says to talk to the shuttle store but don't know of a dedicated shuttle store aside from the standard ship requisition officers. Any advice would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2012, 07:01 AM
In the shipyard at ESD (and all the others, I think) there is an NPC who is specifically for shuttles I believe she is on the right side of the room as you enter, over behind the desk with the regular ship req. officer. You need to go to that person and requisition your support craft. Note, however, that the shuttle will take up a ship slot, so you will need to have one open to use it, or buy two more ship slots from the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2012, 07:01 AM
I believe the Tal'Kyr shuttle only comes with D'Kyr when purchased from the C Store.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTsFloatinghead View Post
In the shipyard at ESD (and all the others, I think) there is an NPC who is specifically for shuttles I believe she is on the right side of the room as you enter, over behind the desk with the regular ship req. officer. You need to go to that person and requisition your support craft. Note, however, that the shuttle will take up a ship slot, so you will need to have one open to use it, or buy two more ship slots from the C-store.
That is just an information person, tried her but no luck. If I have to pay 1,600 CP for just the shuttle (which for me is effectively all it would be since I have no intention of using the Dkyr with any other toons) I'm going to be pretty jacked.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-21-2012, 08:19 AM
If you have the D'kyr already, then you should be able to get the shuttle from the starship / shuttle requisitions officer (it's the same person after Season 5). Just scroll all the way to the right, and it should be there, available and free.

If you cannot get the Tal'kyr shuttle for free, and you currently have the D'kyr in your posession, file a GM ticket. As far as I know, the D'kyr has always been a permanent C-store purchase (i.e. it was never one of the VA token ships), so simply having the D'kyr should be proof of purchase.
Ensign
# 6
07-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post

If you cannot get the Tal'kyr shuttle for free, and you currently have the D'kyr in your posession, file a GM ticket. As far as I know, the D'kyr has always been a permanent C-store purchase (i.e. it was never one of the VA token ships), so simply having the D'kyr should be proof of purchase.
looks like we are just going to have to file gm tickets.. i just purchased the d'kyr from the z store and having the same problem ... stupid season six lol