Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Al I just heard you on the Priority One Podcast and you asked if anyone had any console ideas for the sovereign +1
What about a console called "Fire all weapons" both foward and aft weapons lock on to any targets in range and fires everything in rapid succession for about 5 seconds?

That would be pretty cool.

Reguards
Keeny
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2012, 11:03 AM
a console, for cruisers only, that quadruples the amount of torpedoes fired and stacks with Spread and/or HeavyYield.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2012, 11:15 AM
I like it, sorta Nemesis based, would probably have to drain weapons system like nothing else though

My idea: twin-tube launcher

The twin tube launcher, doubles your torpedo attack and can be used in conjunction with torpedo high yield, torpedo spread, emission seeking torpedo, and photonic shockwave torpedo and upgrades all of them. Use of the twin tube launcher also doubles the cooldown time of all torpedo's, and increases the recharge time of other torpedo based powers. Due to design limitations the twin tube launcher is not compatible with the Hargh'peng, and Tricobalt torpedoes. Like other tier 5 consoles, the twin tube launcher is only usable on Assault Cruiser Refits. Cooldown time is four minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2012, 12:21 PM
I would love to see the Corbomite Reflector from Star Trek Armada on it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-21-2012, 07:09 PM
a 360* rapid fire torpedo launcher would be nice.

like have it fire the ammount of torps you get with a spread 3 or something
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-21-2012, 10:53 PM
not sure if the system can do it but what about using the tractor beam to change the course of an enemy ship to collide with another?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-22-2012, 02:21 PM
Similar to the Battle Module 3000, I'd like something that provided a bonus to some skills as well as a power. Like a decent boost to several tactical skills including Threat Control (the Enterprise-E pulls the cube right off of the Defiant in First Contact).

What I'd really like to see, though, is the addition of the pylon phaser strips. Having the single point on the ship's aft section fire four beam arrays looks odd, especially when it's known that it has pylon-mounted phaser strips, at least in the Nemesis redesign.

Another variant of Eject Warp Plasma (a la the Riker Maneuver) is conceivable, but it feels a bit repetitive, and I'd rather see beefed-up Fire At Will from Nemesis or the Borg-killing Fire On My Mark from First Contact.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-22-2012, 02:35 PM
I think the Sovie +1 needs a Joystick on the bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I think the Sovie +1 needs a Joystick on the bridge.
+50 turnrate?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-23-2012, 08:30 AM
I like the Riker Maneuver idea but have it spawn a Metron cloud behind with a quick evasive maneuver tied in. It could also passively increase the turn rate or even inertia for the "manual steering column". But, I think that if the RIker Maneuver getting added before the Picard Maneuver there will be a backlash greater than ever seen.