Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-23-2012, 11:14 AM
In honor to the KDF the new console should be something slightly useless.

A type 10 shuttle combat pet? Awesome.

But in all seriousness, maybe a console that gives you a power to buff your dmg resistance for a few secs.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
In honor to the KDF the new console should be something slightly useless.

A type 10 shuttle combat pet? Awesome.
Type 11. With the power to confuse opponents while they sing songs from HMS Pinafore.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-23-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoKnight View Post
Type 11. With the power to confuse opponents while they sing songs from HMS Pinafore.
lmao awesome idea! Then I might turn the music on for a change
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-24-2012, 06:37 AM
I'd like to see a console that lowers the power drain from energy weapons slightly, even if it was bound to the ship like the MVAM console.

I love having a beam boat, but it seems like it's harder and harder to maintain. Having a console that lowered the power drain, even if it was just 1 pt per weapon, would give that option without completely eliminating the need for Torps or Mines on most builds.

Honesty... I'd be happy with whatever they give us as long as the model has the paired nacelles from the Typhoon model
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-24-2012, 05:12 PM
the sovy refit needs a console e.g. quantum torpdeo laucher console, that deals alot of damage. Also hopefully more console slots for torpdeos.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-24-2012, 06:12 PM
I've got what could be a cool idea, since Geko wants cool powers, and not just whatever is a power boost in line with other consoles/abilities.

Phaser Barrage:
Damage is equivalent to heavy hitting abilities like Phaser lance, but spread across 4, 360 Degree beams (the beams are an animation of the power, not attached to your weapons), and the attack lasts six seconds (That is, All 4 beams after the full 6 second run would deal the damage or thereabouts of Phaser lance does across its 2 pulses.).

Without a target, it acts like FAW, and will also hit cloaked targets (and decloak them). If you have a target, all the beams direct towards your target. I suppose with this additional ability, and the 360 degrees, it would probably not be quite as damaging as the Phaser Lance.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
I've got what could be a cool idea, since Geko wants cool powers, and not just whatever is a power boost in line with other consoles/abilities.

Phaser Barrage:
Damage is equivalent to heavy hitting abilities like Phaser lance, but spread across 4, 360 Degree beams (the beams are an animation of the power, not attached to your weapons), and the attack lasts six seconds (That is, All 4 beams after the full 6 second run would deal the damage or thereabouts of Phaser lance does across its 2 pulses.).

Without a target, it acts like FAW, and will also hit cloaked targets (and decloak them). If you have a target, all the beams direct towards your target. I suppose with this additional ability, and the 360 degrees, it would probably not be quite as damaging as the Phaser Lance.
sounds cool, but like I sais it needs something to increase DPS.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeny View Post
Al I just heard you on the Priority One Podcast and you asked if anyone had any console ideas for the sovereign +1
What about a console called "Fire all weapons" both foward and aft weapons lock on to any targets in range and fires everything in rapid succession for about 5 seconds?

That would be pretty cool.

Reguards
Keeny
Great minds think alike. I was watching Nemesis the other week and had the same idea . Very cool, I hope Al reads this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
sounds cool, but like I sais it needs something to increase DPS.
My Suggestion IS a DPS increase. Geko has said he wants COOL, and an ability thats just a copy pasta Boff Power isn't all that cool.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-25-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treky1134 View Post
Great minds think alike. I was watching Nemesis the other week and had the same idea . Very cool, I hope Al reads this thread.
Rather have a special quantum torpdeo launcher instead that deals high DPS, techinally we can do that but not aim for cloaked ships. Unless you have the ability to dectect cloaked ships witht the deflector array, e.g. Neutroium array. But the idea is awesome don't get me wrong.