Lt. Commander
# 11
04-22-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Thanks for the feedback, but it wasn't a trial of her associated with the crime. The Admiral was also not left in the holodeck.
Right, but it was a trial to determine her status as a sentient. Cool. But after that, there should be a criminal trial to determine her role in the admiral's death. She did commit a crime, even if it is rendered a 'not guilty' by reason of self-defense.

And the admiral's body WAS in the holodeck for me. Just... lying there. That we took the body with I don't doubt, but unless we happened to BE on the station, that's like holding a crime scene in New York until a special investigator arrives from London. By boat.

I guess what I'm saying is that I enjoyed the mission, but with the intro text being about a mysterious murder, which is 'solved' in about thirty seconds, I was left with a lingering feeling of having been baited and switched.
Lt. Commander
Hey Kirkfat,

Looking forward to trying your new mission. Sounds like another winner.

Duke-of-Rock
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
What do you mean?
early on the quest sends me to earth to report to the supreme council but i cant find anyone to report to. the completed elements so far are 1 visit club 2 investigate holosuit 3 en route to earth and 4 report to the council.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richievosp
early on the quest sends me to earth to report to the supreme council but i cant find anyone to report to. the completed elements so far are 1 visit club 2 investigate holosuit 3 en route to earth and 4 report to the council.
Once you kill the Orions, the map transition will take you to the Supreme Court. Did you exit the mission and try to fly to Earth via sector space after dropping the mission?
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-01-2012, 11:37 PM
* bump *