Lt. Commander
# 11
04-27-2012, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumperthumper
Just looked at the stats of those phasers. Why in the world do phasers have a -50% run speed? That's like saying it takes double the time to get from point A to point B if you're holding a candy bar.
That is the effect on target. The 'stun' secondary fire mode does that to the target, not you. Unless you shot yourself with the phaser.

Different weapon variants have different secondary effect modes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
2 How do I transfer a Duty officer to an alternate?
(I want to move the Gorn to the Gorn ship)

3 Are there any Fleet actions that do not scale by rank?

5 This ones going to sound REALLY stupid I guess , Is there any way of turning OFF the constant stream of pass need greed boxes in a fleet action?

Thanks for bothering to read this
2. Can't transfer bridge officers to 'enemy' faction characters

3. Once on Starbase 24 there were admiral level ships like Odysseys and Sovereigns fighting alongside another group of lower Commander level ships. But everyone was assigned an average character level of 26. Worth a try. If you team queue with a friend you get an interesting matchup of big and small ships.

5. I just ignore them. Hit F12 and move the stupid notifications and announcements to some far corner of the screen.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Since we're talking about run speed, someone mentioned in game a while back that if you have weapons drawn, you run slower. I;ve not seen that. That's not correct, is it?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-29-2012, 10:18 AM
once you unlock the TOS bundle you can claim enough type 2 phasers to Arm a small army
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
Since we're talking about run speed, someone mentioned in game a while back that if you have weapons drawn, you run slower. I;ve not seen that. That's not correct, is it?
From what I can tell, holstering the weapon only changes the animation.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
From what I can tell, holstering the weapon only changes the animation.
That's what I thought. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-29-2012, 10:48 AM
Some weapons might slow you down (specifically one rifle observed to do so)
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Some weapons might slow you down (specifically one rifle observed to do so)
Confirmed that if you have a minigun your sprint recovery will be somewhat slower. So switch to a lighter weapon when running.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-29-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Got six more questions if anyone can help I would Appreciate it

3 Are there any Fleet actions that do not scale by rank?

4 I saw someone yesterday with an Original series hand phaser in Breaking the planet it wasn't the one from the Devidian storyline , Anyone know where he got it?

5 This ones going to sound REALLY stupid I guess , Is there any way of turning OFF the constant stream of pass need greed boxes in a fleet action?

6 how do you Finish the Trapped mission? I can't , I get to return to sector space then have to go back into the wormhole Again and again (3 tries now)

Thanks for bothering to read this
3 no, you want the trophy's you earn them

4 http://www.stowiki.org/Federation_Type_1_Phaser TOS type 1 phaser - from past imperfect

5 other than ignoring the pop up or using the options no

6 http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_Trapped - and scan everything, o and on the way out i'm prty sure you have to wait for your allie to get to the end first (beed 6months since i did the mission though)
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-30-2012, 11:41 AM
its not about the trophy
its about being able to actually destroy a frigate without spending three days chasing it

Ships should remain as powerful or weak as they started
thus if they want to make a challenge for a galaxy class ship two war birds is about right
NOT two orion corvettes with the health of a borg cube

just me moaning