Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Ok, I don't know about a lot of you, but I am getting a little tired of the exchange, and the way that it operates right now.

So, here are some improvements that I think would greatly improve the exchange.

1. Totally separate the Klingon and Federation exchange. (I think this would do a lot of it, but this would greatly clean up the exchange. I think this would be a great improvement since feds can't use Klingon Boff's, Doff's, and vice versa.)

2. When searching for Doff's, make it so we can search for traits. Just like we can search for modifiers on weapons, let us search for traits on Doff's. So like I click on the "Shield Distribution Officer" tab. Make it so I could put like [Efficient], [Stubborn], in the search so I can search for specific traits on specific Doffs.

3. Put a limit on how many batteries, particle traces, and other very common items you can put on the exchange at once. When searching for some crafting materials, I am getting tired of buying them one at a time because somebody wants some EC, and keeps putting just one item on the exchange a little lower then the previous item. So put a limit on how many items you can put on the exchange at once. Like maybe 10.

4. Just like you can search the rarity, the level of an item, and something else that I can't remember, make is so we can search price range. A good example is Boff's. There are some Boff's that are worth more then 1 million dollars, but that is how high the exchange goes even when I choose very rare and go to the last page. So let us choose a price range to search.

Well, that all the improvements I have thought of. What do you guys think?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2012, 07:46 AM
I agree with everything but 3- just scroll back a few pages. There's plenty of stacks, often times cheaper than single items.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-22-2012, 07:50 AM
1 - Naw. I make huge money on FED stuff. Lemme' countinue.
2 - Hmmm, maybe. Again I'm making EC for the invested time of lookin trough all of them.
3 - The limit is 20 items. I never understood those that put up tribbles for 1 EC. But my chef loves them.
4 - You can arrange by price, just start from the end or so.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daidarabotchi
I think he means more along the lines of a fed char searching the exchange and not having to sort through kdf stuff he can't use. A check box to exclude one faction would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-22-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobstrosity22
I think he means more along the lines of a fed char searching the exchange and not having to sort through kdf stuff he can't use. A check box to exclude one faction would be nice.
Yes, thank you
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daidarabotchi
2 - Hmmm, maybe. Again I'm making EC for the invested time of lookin trough all of them.
3 - The limit is 20 items. I never understood those that put up tribbles for 1 EC. But my chef loves them.
4 - You can arrange by price, just start from the end or so.
Sir, you pretty much misunderstood everything I said.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
I agree with everything but 3- just scroll back a few pages. There's plenty of stacks, often times cheaper than single items.
Yes, but my point was not even needing to go through the pages, because on the first page you would have stacks of 10, 5, or whatever. Just not pages of 1.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-22-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
a lot of people miss that stacks are often cheaper. I will post stacks of 200 traces that never sell.. at 100 per trace. because no on ever looks that far into it. it would be nice to be able to sort by price within a stack
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamRadio18
Yes, but my point was not even needing to go through the pages, because on the first page you would have stacks of 10, 5, or whatever. Just not pages of 1.
i see what you mean.. like the way the dilithium exchange is set up
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes, something like that.