Lt. Commander
I know these are not related to this but gonna list my issues anyway
1. Opened 8 gold boxes with keys bought with irl cash, found out after the boxes were bugged which is why i was getting green qual rewards. \Submitted ticket it vanished, repeatedly asked for my keys back no response.

2. Unable to see gm responses to tickets

3. Half the time when i submit a ticket it plain disapears, doesn't show on list n when i get a message saying it has been replied to the ticket is still not there. Third ticket i sent about this issue stayed on list, tho could not see first two gm responses, tird one said to submit a bug report (which don't get responses so basically being blown off), then it was marked as resolved, well it is not resolved.

4. Constant lag problems, it is not my connection as i can stream a movie on netflix n download from steam at same time, yet when i am running just sto on my computer it lags. I have a av transfer rate of 700kb/s, so please explain why my computer can handle heavy bandwidth stuff, yet sto just on it's own lags. This means it either uses over 700kb/s or the problem is on cryptic ends

Now this is how it is gonna be, i will keep playing, but i will not donate for a single lousy c point till i get my keys back. As well i will not convert dil into c points either. If this is sorted i will donate again, if not i will go bk to wow sub, play this free and not buy anything off exchange or anywhere that people donated to get. I will not support this game financially in any way while i am being treat like a talking wallet. I've donated bout 8 months sub worth of cash in the last 4 minths and i am no thappy with the treatment i am getting

I earn a very very nice wage, and plopping 20 on c points doesn't ever make a dent in my balance, but just cuz i got plenty of cash doesn't mean i am gonna waste it gettin ripped off
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2012, 09:07 AM
I have to once again second the problems with tickets showing up. I can see a single ticket (#) that I closed myself. Everything after that is gone to /dev/null land or been censored as a swear word.

And I'm sorry but if you;re going to have Starfleet Academy ingame, you shouldn't have it on the swear list.

edit: Just to clarify since I went looking for the stuck ticket number, it;s now been removed. Thanks if a GM took care of that but the 4-5 afterwards are no where to be found.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Gets annoying doesn't it. Bugs fair does these things happen, but being unable to even do tickets combined with the other issues i mentioned (esp the keys one), it is making this a bad playing experiance, n the people in charge just do not seem to care.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-22-2012, 09:46 AM
quick note, i have a quad core system with 6gb of ram in it, more memory onboard my graphics card, so both my bandwidth and system is up to spec for this game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Cryptic has really terrible customer support. I wouldn't be surprised if your tickets were simply closed, rather than given any attention.

If you do get a response it will probably not be for a couple weeks.

Also, you haven't noticed? Every player is treated like a talking wallet, and Cryptic has earplugs
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERLOURD
Cryptic has really terrible customer support. I wouldn't be surprised if your tickets were simply closed, rather than given any attention.

If you do get a response it will probably not be for a couple weeks.

Also, you haven't noticed? Every player is treated like a talking wallet, and Cryptic has earplugs
They have earplugs I would of said there heads are stuck up there own *** holes
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-22-2012, 04:24 PM
I'll say right now that I had a fantastic customer service experience just recently with Cryptic. All hail Heartbreaker!

...Once I got through to them.

The in-game submission format doesn't work, or only patchily works for me as well. I finally just submitted an e-mail to them directly at customerservice@perfectworld.com . It took them 36 hours, almost on the nose, for them to reply to my concern and, after a couple of back and forths, it was solved completely.

And since I'm on the topic, let me just say that it doesn't help your case when you call them money-grabbing, poor at their job, incompetent, or threaten them. Simply state your position, your reasons why you believe the course of action you suggest is reasonable, and deal with them like you would your friends.

*shrugs* It worked for me. I have had every bug report I've successfully filed answered, patched, or sorted to my satisfaction.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate525 View Post
I'll say right now that I had a fantastic customer service experience just recently with Cryptic. All hail Heartbreaker!

...Once I got through to them.

The in-game submission format doesn't work, or only patchily works for me as well. I finally just submitted an e-mail to them directly at customerservice@perfectworld.com . It took them 36 hours, almost on the nose, for them to reply to my concern and, after a couple of back and forths, it was solved completely.

And since I'm on the topic, let me just say that it doesn't help your case when you call them money-grabbing, poor at their job, incompetent, or threaten them. Simply state your position, your reasons why you believe the course of action you suggest is reasonable, and deal with them like you would your friends.

*shrugs* It worked for me. I have had every bug report I've successfully filed answered, patched, or sorted to my satisfaction.
Lol.
I would rather treat them like a bit of toilet paper and flush them down the hole.
U can't treat some one your paying like a friend or they take the **** o wait they all Rdy did that
For a heck of a long time.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logix156 View Post
Lol.
I would rather treat them like a bit of toilet paper and flush them down the hole.
U can't treat some one your paying like a friend or they take the **** o wait they all Rdy did that
For a heck of a long time.
Right. Think of this as a restaurant or store.

If you walk in, look around, test some of the product, then shout at the management, insult their workers, and threaten them with 'taking your money elsewhere' or being a general nuisance, you'd be thrown out.

The anonymity of the internet doesn't give you license to be an ***.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate525 View Post
Right. Think of this as a restaurant or store.

If you walk in, look around, test some of the product, then shout at the management, insult their workers, and threaten them with 'taking your money elsewhere' or being a general nuisance, you'd be thrown out.

The anonymity of the internet doesn't give you license to be an ***.
Lol . If it was a restaurant or a store I would not need to be an ***. seems there would be no need as they know what customer service is.
But in any case you are right It don't give any one the right to be an *** hole but it happens
Closed Thread