Lt. Commander
# 11
04-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Now that mission was a classic piece of art. thank you
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Thank you everyone for the tremendous feedback

I've toned down the combat a little bit, fixed a potential issue with one of the switches (where in rare cases the player could kick a hidden shot glass that I was using for a trigger), and also tweaked some of the NPC spawns to (hopefully) avoid issues.

Thank you all again for playing it, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-29-2012, 10:27 AM
WOW.

Five stars doesn't do it justice. I don't know what impressed me more: the stunning visuals, the life-like characters, the haunting storyline, or the unresolved mystery at the end.

I genuinely felt sad when each character died, and it's very hard to accomplish that in the Foundry.

If I could pick one Foundry mission to become an official one, I'd choose this one in a heartbeat.

Superb work, Ali. Walk proud.

(oh, and why haven't you updated your sig yet?)
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
WOW.

Five stars doesn't do it justice. I don't know what impressed me more: the stunning visuals, the life-like characters, the haunting storyline, or the unresolved mystery at the end.

I genuinely felt sad when each character died, and it's very hard to accomplish that in the Foundry.

If I could pick one Foundry mission to become an official one, I'd choose this one in a heartbeat.

Superb work, Ali. Walk proud.

(oh, and why haven't you updated your sig yet?)
Signature updated

And thank you, truly, for the superb comments. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Really liked it, though did have some issues with the Holograms going into walls and getting stuck there while firing at me.Otherwise it was great!
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-02-2012, 08:12 AM
All I can say is wow.

Amazing dialog.

Rich characters I actually started to care about - very hard to pull off in a video game.

Outstanding environments. (I can't imagine the amount of effort it took to get all this looking and feeling just right).

The overall ambiance was stellar.

If you haven't played this mission, you are missing out on something pretty special. Kudos to the author for an absolutely fantastic experience!
Ensign
# 17
05-06-2014, 02:27 AM
I have a bit of a problem. With the new ESD revamp, how do I start the mission? There is no red turbolift door by the admiral's office anymore...
Commander
# 18
05-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miccosingh View Post
I have a bit of a problem. With the new ESD revamp, how do I start the mission? There is no red turbolift door by the admiral's office anymore...
I had the same problem
" Primum vivere, deinde DPS " - STO Arthas - U.S.S. Salento
My wiener is OP, plz nerf
Not sure if Star Trek Online or Star Bug Online
Captain
# 19
05-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceeagle20 View Post
I had the same problem
i believe TacoFangs is working on that issue
watch my youtube show!
SYNERGY FOUNDRY PLAYTHROUGHS
where i play and record foundry mission along with my co-host Admiral_ghost_000!
have a mission for us to record? send an in-game mail to @imadude3 http://www.youtube.com/user/softgunforever
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
05-06-2014, 07:59 AM
This is unfortunately due to a bug relating to the transition of the Foundry doors to the new ESD. Also unfortunately, as Mayns of Balnar Moon is spotlighted, Alimac isn't able to edit the mission. I've passed along a message to Alimac and hopefully Smirk can release it from spotlighting so it can be edited.

@greendragoon