Lt. Commander
# 11
05-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogurt21
are they affected by that? last I checked their damage was normal regardless of whether or not the borg had adapted to my attack.
They are affected, because when I didn't give them the FR and I had one, my damage was normal on top of a whole slew of 1's from somewhere else.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-04-2012, 02:21 AM
My boffs seem to use their stuff. Shield charges, hyposprays all get used up. My Jem'Hadar is constantly cloaking, and everyone is always pulling out their tribbles. I can't say for any of the stuff like MACO gear, because I don't have anything like that.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
i know I gave 3 of my boffs hortas (or horti?) ......nothing. Then why buy all the other 2 kinds then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak
My boffs seem to use their stuff. Shield charges, hyposprays all get used up. My Jem'Hadar is constantly cloaking, and everyone is always pulling out their tribbles. I can't say for any of the stuff like MACO gear, because I don't have anything like that.
They use normal stuff but they do not use Hortas, or the Upgrade Items for the Jem'Hadar Pistol/Rifle, or the 3 Piece Set Bonus Ability from the Jem'Hadar Set. They will use the cloak that happens when they are shot but not the heal they have to activate.

What is the point of having 3 different Hortas, all on the same cool down, if I can only really use one no matter what?