Lt. Commander
# 21
04-24-2012, 01:57 AM
Sure, but we don't have large carriers spamming siphon drones like crazy, or the infamous toy consoles, the stacking Theta Radiation, the surprising Subspace Jumper, the blocking Barrier Field Generator, the draining Plasmonic Leech...
When hunting the Bops at Ker'rat I can do nothing against skilled Klinguns who use perfectly well all this crap and when pugging against two carriers I resign to die...balance...yeah, yeah...
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-24-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath
Sure, but we don't have large carriers spamming siphon drones like crazy, or the infamous toy consoles, the stacking Theta Radiation, the surprising Subspace Jumper, the blocking Barrier Field Generator, the draining Plasmonic Leech...
When hunting the Bops at Ker'rat I can do nothing against skilled Klinguns who use perfectly well all this crap and when pugging against two carriers I resign to die...
Fed only players are whiney little children,spoiled rotten by their Dev daddy with shiney new toys every month.....and they still want everything the redheaded KDF stepchild gets on it's birthday and Christmas.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-24-2012, 09:18 AM
Oh, oh, oh...so, why not come play with the Feds to show us how good you are...don't hide behind broken abilities and toy consoles...come with us and show that we are wrong...
I bet, when you'll end up in the middle of the Theta cloud surrounded by the Bops wildly firing, you'll be scared to death, panic-stricken!
But we Feds are tough guys, we fight the Evil Empire everytime and everywhere against all odds, we aren't afraid to die...
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-24-2012, 10:01 AM
And yet, I have already seen Fed spam out the hell with Theta Vent with the cross-over consoles. So if Feds want to talk the big talk, why are those being used?
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Fed only players are whiney little children,spoiled rotten by their Dev daddy with shiney new toys every month.....and they still want everything the redheaded KDF stepchild gets on it's birthday and Christmas.
I don't see why. According to the latest STOked episode we KDF do not PvP enough..........
What the hell else we got to do but grind dailies for DL and PvP?
Who are the feds complaining about if no KDF'ers are PvPing enough to warrant attention by the Devs in regards to revamping PvP?
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-24-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I don't see why. According to the latest STOked episode we KDF do not PvP enough..........
What the hell else we got to do but grind dailies for DL and PvP?
Who are the feds complaining about if no KDF'ers are PvPing enough to warrant attention by the Devs in regards to revamping PvP?
Actually I think it was more that there just are so little of the already small KDF side of the game that actually PVPs compared to the Fed side.. and even that is still a small portion of the game as a whole.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-24-2012, 11:45 AM
It's true, PvP for the Klingon side is lacking. KvK ground doesn't exist (well, it may as well be removed with how often it's used). KvF ground takes forever to get going and doesn't even happen some days. KvK space is so retardedly boring because everyone except the odd carrier is cloaked all the time. KvF space is also boring, as it's almost always one-sidedly murderous.

It's such a shame, as I've grown to love my KDF character more than my Federation characters but there is literally nothing to do but prowl around DS9, accept a few STF queues and then log out when nothing else interesting happens.