Lt. Commander
# 21
04-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Obvious answer is:

Make it so I can obtain the set during solo-play!
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-26-2012, 11:20 AM
I would like to see some Ideas for a Klingon set that incorporates the traits seen in thier vessels.

Like;
Negh'var Armor/Plating console
+10 % Hull Damage resistance (energy/ kinetic)
+ 25 Hull Plating skill
+ 25 Hull Armor reinforcements skill
+25% hull points

One of the many soft cannon reports on the Negh'var and its design process talked about the armor being so thick that when it was fired upon to test its strength that it was almost like having a second layer of shielding. Such a console would allow for a similiar ingame effect by making the vessel its mounted upon more viable to Hull tanking which the Klingon are more known for since thier shield technology is considered less than the federation.

Klingon Combat Impulse Engine
+5% Defense
+17 Flight Speed
+8 Flight Turn Rate
Efficient at all Power levels

Full Impulse
All Power to Engines
+85 Flight Speed
DiverTS all power to engines
-2% Warp Speed in Sector Space.

To go with the long held belief that the Klingons had superior Impulse technology but where behind in Warp Engine technologies.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuccaneerDTB
I would love to see some ground sets with Pistols instead of all Rifles.
Actually, my idea does just that. There needs to be more species-specific content, and to that end I present to my Andorian RP friends:

Andorian Imperial Guard ground set

Imperial Guard Armor- Run speed buff, addtl cold resistanace, light in the hp (visual would be that of the dark leather uniforms seen in ENT)
Imperial Guard pistol- Since canon says there is no stun setting, both primary and secondary shots would be the same exploit attack with separate cool downs. Primary would have critical chance bonus, secondary would have a critical severity bonus. Blue phaser or tetryon energy type.
Ushaan melee blade- Expose attack. Similar move combos to the falchion blade, slightly lower dps but run speed debuff and increased chance at bleeding damage.

2/3 set: unlocks "Imperial Guard" title.
Full set: unlocks uniform visual from TOS Andorian imposter and special ability "Imperial Strike". Ushaan combo followed by rapid pistol shot. Bc it would be a combo expose/exploit attack, would need a long cooldown, would require both ushaan and pistol to be ready and would force both into cooldown to avoid attack from being op.

Set could be earned through missions w/ Captain Shonn and the Enterprise, or some new content in the under-utilized Andorian social zone.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
Obvious answer is:

Make it so I can obtain the set during solo-play!
non stf sets are good too