Lt. Commander
Greetings all.

With the many things to do on your ship interior with the DOFF system, I noticed the Captain's quarters was pretty much just taking up space. Do you think it would be hard for the Devs to let us change uniform/costumes from there? It's kind of a pain to have to fly all the way back to Space Dock just to change my shirt.

StormHendel
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-23-2012, 07:07 AM
I was holding out for an item bank on ship. I would think that the ingame bank is the same as all those cargo holds that would have on the ship.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-23-2012, 07:33 AM
The risk is that they add all the existing social hub services to ship interiors, resulting in no reason to go to social hubs and turning this into even more of a single player game with multiplayer lobbies.

Personally, I would like it if they removed the option to be able to switch between different saved costumes via the right click on portrait - while not inside your Captain's quarters. This would add functionality to the quarters, it makes sense to change clothes there, and it would give people a reason to go to their interiors, where they may interact with the DOff Bridge crew for missions etc

I would still keep the social hubs as places you can visit tailors though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Personally, I would like it if they removed the option to be able to switch between different saved costumes via the right click on portrait - while not inside your Captain's quarters.
Then they should really add a tailor to Drozana Station while they make such a change. I think it's the only social zone without one.