Lt. Commander
# 1 I hath returned
04-23-2012, 11:12 AM
So I'm coming back after about 2ish months gone.

I'm working my way through the patch notes now, but I figured I might as well ask; What're the big changes? New FoTM? FE worth playing through? Any new maps?

Also, now having looked over the C-Store, how are the Oddy/Bortas variants? I'm looking at maybe picking up the Science Oddy for my Engineer. Those Worker Bees do anything good? How's the omgawesomecannon or whatever it is on the Bortas?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
So I'm coming back after about 2ish months gone.

I'm working my way through the patch notes now, but I figured I might as well ask; What're the big changes? New FoTM? FE worth playing through? Any new maps?
Never heard of you :p (j/K)

Welcome back

FoTM are Gorn puns in game chat right now, other than that not much.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-23-2012, 11:20 AM
No New Maps.
FE is pretty good (Of Bajor being the Worst), if your into DOFFs, you get 2 Rare and 1 Very Rare Doff for playing one of the missions the first time.

New FoTM is pretty much the same one from the old RSP Days since the increase in RSP's duration once again. VM is useful, and it's Duration was increased.

More P2W Lockboxes (Version 3) from the Ferengi. New Ferengi Ship. New P2W Mines have interesting effects. But the Set bonus it's self is only good for PVE.

Other wise.. Welcome back.. and Welcome to P2W Hell. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
No New Maps.
FE is pretty good (Of Bajor being the Worst), if your into DOFFs, you get 2 Rare and 1 Very Rare Doff for playing one of the missions the first time.

New FoTM is pretty much the same one from the old RSP Days since the increase in RSP's duration once again. VM is useful, and it's Duration was increased.

More P2W Lockboxes (Version 3) from the Ferengi. New Ferengi Ship. New P2W Mines have interesting effects. But the Set bonus it's self is only good for PVE.

Other wise.. Welcome back.. and Welcome to P2W Hell. :p
p2w mines? i miss something?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
p2w mines? i miss something?
Ferengi Tachyon Mines can only be bought for the Lobi crystals that come out of the LockBoxes that you have to buy Keys for from the C-store. So.. P2W Mines.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Ah, same old same old it seems.

Is the only to get the Ferengi ship through the Lock Boxes? I wants one... but don't wants a whole Lock Box ordeal again.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Ah, same old same old it seems.

Is the only to get the Ferengi ship through the Lock Boxes? I wants one... but don't wants a whole Lock Box ordeal again.
Either through Lockboxes/C-store Keys or find some one selling it on the Exchange for around 130+Mil EC.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Either through Lockboxes/C-store Keys or find some one selling it on the Exchange for around 130+Mil EC.
Blargh. I was afraid of that. I'd be willing to spend real money for it, just not an obscene amount like the Lock Boxes require.

You have any insight onto my Oddy questions?
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Welcome back :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Odyseey makes a good beam boat but not one that can't be done better or worse with other vessels.
Pretty much the same for the BortasQu'.