Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
The film was Green lit (approved) a reimagining
not the script , not the plot the concept

sometimes things really are that long in the pipeline
I didn't hear about that. My apologies.

Quote:
Remember the thing that actually matters if it were canon then NONE of us exists
the federation as you know it never existed
and there IS no universe as you know it
Not sure what you mean by that.
Lt. Commander
# 62
05-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Doesn't matter, canon is what's seen on screen
Lt. Commander
# 63
05-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
The film was Green lit (approved) a reimagining
not the script , not the plot the concept

sometimes things really are that long in the pipeline

Remember the thing that actually matters if it were canon then NONE of us exists
the federation as you know it never existed
and there IS no universe as you know it

weirded out yet?
Um, you must've missed the part that's said by Abram's, CBS, and Spock in the MOVIE ITSELF.

The JJ movie is an ALT TIMELINE, ALT UNIVERSE. All of the rest of star trek is unaffected and still canon just like Mirror universe is canon.
Lt. Commander
# 64
05-03-2012, 11:11 AM
the Borg in first contact were on the Enterprise' Nave Dish without any EVA suites and space is cold, so yes.
Ensign
# 65
09-12-2013, 09:50 PM
The only problem I would have in Borg vs Blade, while the Borg do not seem to adapt to it, it is risky. more than once, I have bum-rushed a borg, Falchion raised, and in the end I am the one saying that resistance is futile.
Captain
# 66
09-12-2013, 10:02 PM
And thus on this day, the zombie threads arose from the dead. Only the fabled moderator could save the world now...

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com
Captain
# 67
09-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
I think the borg can adapt to cold, after all they were seen in first contact modifying the deflector dish outside the ship . . Skin exposed to the vacuum of space without any protective gear (Apart from their implants and exoskeleton) but it's very cold in space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
the Borg in first contact were on the Enterprise' Nave Dish without any EVA suites and space is cold, so yes.
But they were close to a star(Earth's orbit), thus that space would be extremely hot.

Edit: Stop necroing threads, dammit. I see them in recent posts and assume they're not undead...

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!

Last edited by orangeitis; 09-12-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Community Moderator
# 68 Closing Necro Thread
09-13-2013, 08:11 AM
AAAAHH!!! This thread was borgified and regenerated!!!

[Pulsewave Forum Phaser Mk XIV [+Mod][-Necro]]

ZAP!

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread