Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Lt. Commander
On several klingon DOFF missions requiring Resolve, they're not being flagged as "no duty officer with resolve is available" and you're allowed to Plan. When you start Planning though, there are no recommended DOFFs available, or in the full list.

Not sure if it's another Resolve + specific career thing causing the problem or something else.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Do you know the name of any of the assignments you are seeing this behavior on?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Do you know the name of any of the assignments you are seeing this behavior on?
None come to mind right now. There are several. Should be playing the klingon tonight and I'll post if I find them again.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2012, 05:28 AM
Found one (it's difficult since I had more resolve now, and you need to run out.) I had a free Science resolve (probably the reason it's allowing me to Start planning and isn't showing it as "no officers availabe") but none qualify for the slot.

Telepathic Interrogation Resistance Program
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Similar bug, but not related to Resolve.

Analyse Probe for Alien Artifacts lets me Plan even though it says I have no Science available. (and I do have 1 Geologist available (w/ resolve))

Hmmm... thinking about it, it seems like maybe certain DOFFs are just not being considered at all, as I notice that this same doff is not valid for Colony Site Survey in Betreyka Nebula either. this particular DOFF is Ilora Okel.

Maybe a bounds check for index numbers or the max value in a for loop is too low.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Any information on this? After further use, it does appear that certain DOFFs are simply not considered legal for jobs requiring particular traits, vocation, etc. The geologist is basically useless.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krenlik View Post
Any information on this? After further use, it does appear that certain DOFFs are simply not considered legal for jobs requiring particular traits, vocation, etc. The geologist is basically useless.
I am currently not able to replicate this, but there is a similar - possibly related - interface issue that Falling Sky was looking into regarding this.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-08-2012, 03:15 PM
I saw similar issues when the GQ exchanges were awarding Fed DOFFs to KDF. Make sure the doffs you have that SHOULD fit are actually KDF DOFFs and not Fed.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-08-2012, 05:18 PM
I saw this a lot on one of my KDF toons... then I got hold of some officers who actually had resolve, and the problem solved itself. :/
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-08-2012, 08:01 PM
If it helps at all, I ran into a problem like this once (and only once). As it turned out, upon close inspection I had somehow acquired a Starfleet Doff on my KDF roster. She was there, with Resolve and other skills, but that's why she'd never come up. I didn't check her allegiance prior to that, because, well, why would I? I have NO idea how she got there.

Check to see if you have a spy in the form of a Resolve Doff.

-J