1) Romulans

2) Romulans

3) Romulans,

Well... you get the picture.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Captured ship would be cool.

A KDF Captured teir 5 Miranda or a Fed Teir 5 PoB would make sense because we've already seen it happen in the movies.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekSlide
1) Romulans

2) Romulans

3) Romulans,

Well... you get the picture.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=267421 I hope you get the picture 2
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-24-2012, 12:24 PM
I want the kremin Ships for "Year of Hell". OR TBH any of the Delta Quadrant ships.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-24-2012, 12:25 PM
For those who choose not to vote, that is completely fine. Others have and will vote for you. Personally, I dont like lock boxes. However since they are going to happen whether I like them or not, I dont mind saying which ships I'd prefer to see in game. One day I might even be able to buy one of those ships on the exchange =P
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
For those who choose not to vote, that is completely fine. Others have and will vote for you. Personally, I dont like lock boxes. However since they are going to happen whether I like them or not, I dont mind saying which ships I'd prefer. One day I might even be able to buy one of those ships on the exchange =P
Why did you even put a T5 connie on the list. Are you trying to start an arguement? You've been around on the forums, obviously you know what happens when you bring that idea up, even if its an option on a survey.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Considering we have a Reman space set, the next step would be to make a Romulan/Reman lockbox with a Rom/Rem ship.

...But the hell with that. I want a Borg ship. Cryptic's putting these ridiculous ships in lock boxes, why not just go all the way? :p
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricO
Why did you even put a T5 connie on the list. Are you trying to start an arguement? You've been around on the forums, obviously you know what happens when you bring that idea up, even if its an option on a survey.
Every ship I put on the list is a ship I have read(here on the forums) or heard people discuss(on podcasts) as possible lock box ships. The purpose of this survey is to determine that out of the ships being discussed by various individuals, which are the most popular.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-24-2012, 12:42 PM
I think the Borg one is the only one I'd shell out any more cash for.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Every ship I put on the list is a ship I have read(here on the forums) or heard people discuss(on podcasts) as possible lock box ships. The purpose of this survey is to determine that out of the ships being discussed by various individuals, which are the most popular.
I thought this was a survey to ask people what they would like to see in the next lockbox, not what ship is the most popular. And even if you did say that in your OP, which i dont see inthere. What makes you think people would want to see their beloved ship in a much hated lockbox..... Why not grab a couple of Neutral faction ships from memory alpha, shove those in a survey, and then ask the question.