Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-24-2012, 02:49 PM
A Tech or Dev needs to come on here ASAP and explain what happened. They're always on here 5 minutes after the servers crash, so why isn't anyone on here now?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-24-2012, 02:55 PM
so a little bit of tricking got me solved this problem.

first go to support page there you need to login. of course it wont accept your PW ,but if you click on" forget your Pw "you will get a link send where you can set a new pw for the support page. this will also be ne the pw for the Website/game.

maybe this will help some of you.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-24-2012, 02:55 PM
If you can't get the reset form working, try doing it in an Internet browser that is not logged into the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-24-2012, 02:56 PM
So, this problem has also leaked over to CO.. Someone had made a comment that the account server is having issues at the moment.. How accurate that is is yet to be seen.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Just had this happen to me not five minutes ago.

Was logged in already on the forums, so I just changed my password through my account settings. Got in just fine after that.

Something was definitely up, and it wasn't my password being typed wrong. Nor did it appear that my account was hijacked. Because I copied what I typed into the password for the launcher in and it let me change it through the account page.

Quick edit for those who don't know, but to change your password through your account settings you need to type your current password in. So it sounds like the account system is borked at the moment. Hopefully.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker.Hawk View Post
so a little bit of tricking got me solved this problem.

first go to support page there you need to login. of course it wont accept your PW ,but if you click on" forget your Pw "you will get a link send where you can set a new pw for the support page. this will also be ne the pw for the Website/game.

maybe this will help some of you.
works only for perfectworld account... I can't solve that way.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-24-2012, 02:58 PM
anyoing but a good time to change my PW anywhere so i see the positive side of this issue.

no i dont have a PW account.

go to support(http://support.crypticstudios.com/frontpage)

then try login. when it says your pw(password) is wrong click on the i forgot my Password link to change it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Here's my problem - I can't log into my Gold a/c. It says my password is invalid. I can log into my F2P a/c though. What's up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-24-2012, 03:00 PM
BranFlakes posted that they are aware of the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-24-2012, 03:06 PM
If you still can't reset, try logging out of the forums and try the "forgot password" link again from the forums' login, rather than from the in-game login.

I've heard that works and I wasn't logged into the forums myself when I reset mine. Can't be sure about it though.
Closed Thread