Lt. Commander
Hi Captains,

There seems to be some confusion on how Support tickets work. Here is some information that may help:

All players are able to submit GM tickets in-game through the [?] icon on the mini-map. In-game ticket submission should only be for in-game issues or hacked account character restoration requests. If you need to submit a ticket about an out-of-game issue (billing, tech, community etc.), you will need to use one of the methods listed above.

A few important notes:
  • GM tickets and updates can be viewed in-game. Cryptic-only accounts can also view GM tickets via the Cryptic support website.
  • If you submit a ticket on the Cryptic support site, it forwards it to the PWE ticketing system. These tickets are handled via email -- to reply or update your ticket, just reply to the email you receive. For now, during the integration period, Cryptic-only accounts cannot view tickets submitted via the Cryptic support site (meaning, any non-GM tickets).
  • If you only have a Cryptic account (i.e. you have not linked your account to a PWE account), you will not be able to see status updates to non-GM tickets through either site. Updates will come via e-mail, to the email address associated to the account.
  • As always, you can send a direct email to customerservice@perfectworld.com. Emails sent to this address create a ticket in the PWE ticketing system and will be handled via email reply.

I hope this clears up any confusion

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Last edited by askray; 06-09-2014 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Updated with the proper link
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-24-2012, 03:28 PM
How long is the integration period, and how do people know their support tickets are actually being viewed since an automated email is not a real person?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
How long is the integration period, and how do people know their support tickets are actually being viewed since an automated email is not a real person?
The integration period will last until we are done integrating :p

The tickets are being viewed, and you will receive an email with any updates. If you receive an automated response, it means your ticket has made it into successfully the system.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes

The tickets are being viewed, and you will receive an email with any updates. If you receive an automated response, it means your ticket has made it into successfully the system.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So, there is no way for people to actually confirm that a real human being is going to view their ticket? And there isnt even an ETA on when the integration will be finished?
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ok, but how do we know that community managers that break the rules all willynilly, like say cross linking threads and talking about moderation for instance, are being properly punished?

Seriously tho, any chance you could poke around my ticket for me? It rather prevents me from doing much beyond harranging you on the forums at the moment :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
how do we merge our cryptic account with PWE i cant seem to find any options in the my account section of the site?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
So, there is no way for people to actually confirm that a real human being is going to view their ticket? And there isnt even an ETA on when the integration will be finished?
A real human being will read your ticket; every ticket gets read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
Seriously tho, any chance you could poke around my ticket for me? It rather prevents me from doing much beyond harranging you on the forums at the moment :p
Send an email in to customerservice@perfectworld.com if you have any questions. Include your ticket number if you have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasten_Blaster View Post
how do we merge our cryptic account with PWE i cant seem to find any options in the my ac**** section of the site?
When you logged in for the first time once we had launched F2P, you were asked if you wanted to merge your account. If you did not merge at that time, there is no option to do so now. Feel free to send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com asking if they might be able to help you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
A real human being will read your ticket; every ticket gets read.
But we have no way to actually confirm that ourselves; Ok. Well why does the automated email say tickets will be responded to in 3-4 days if they are not?
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-24-2012, 06:49 PM
I submitted an in game support ticket weeks ago (I was trying to buy a console from the Dilithium store, clicked the one I wanted, and was given something totally different). I have yet to hear as much as a peep back. I've had another ticket answered (my new Klingon character was trapped in the Hall of Warriors), but this one remains as yet unanswered. Any idea when I might get some info on that?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw
I submitted an in game support ticket weeks ago (I was trying to buy a console from the Dilithium store, clicked the one I wanted, and was given something totally different). I have yet to hear as much as a peep back. I've had another ticket answered (my new Klingon character was trapped in the Hall of Warriors), but this one remains as yet unanswered. Any idea when I might get some info on that?
I hate to tell you this but considering all the other times here in the forums that this has come up, you're SOL as they won't change the transaction.

I'd provide some links but I;m sitting outside of a closed starbucks in 45 degree weather trying to catch up on my own support tickets.
Closed Thread