Ensign
i posted this a few hours ago ,asked a mod for help and then it got deleted because i posted my own email.... and thats ok but there was absolutly no attempt to answer my question. ive tried emailing customer service and they are no help. so if anyone can help me heres my problem:

when i created my pefect world account i listed my email as an old one i dont visit often anymore. i didnt think anything of it. aparently it ether got banned or was inactive too long and was deleted i can no longer access it. i tried to remake an email with the same name and i cant because its taken. sounds confusing but hear me out i want to change my perfect world acc password and it says i need to access my listed email which i cannot because of the reasons listed above. it would mean alot if anyone could throw me a bone here :/

ps to mods: please dont delete this thread because i already asked this question or because of spelling errors or some other trivial made up reason. if you do not wish to help then please do not go out of you way to grief ty.
Captain
# 122
08-09-2012, 03:15 PM
As I said in your last thread, it will take 3-4 days for CS to get back to you. I understand you want an immediate fix but it's not going to happen. The Mods on the forum work for Cryptic. Your problem needs to be fixed by Perfect World as it's there system that has locked you out. You simply need to be patient here.
Republic Veteran
So, two weeks ago now, I lost 88 million credits. I got a reply a week ago stating I was at cap, which I was not. I recently received another reply, apologising for the confusion, and stating that they were only able to reimburse 30 million energy credits.

Well, this is complete rubbish. Thats just over a third of what I lost. Why on earth are they unable to give me the full amount?
Captain
# 124
08-09-2012, 03:26 PM
I don't bother with CS any more.

Response time is horribly long.

They are dumbfounded at technical tickets.

And they can't do anything utilizing goodwill in game.

Everything else is just canned replies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
Captain
# 125
08-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Actually that's a step up from the CS normally does. Or I should say that's 29.999999 million more than what they usually do.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Banned
# 126
08-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Customer Support? In this game? Ha! HA HA!! HAHAHA!!!
Sorry, but there is no Customer Support, its just a bunch of premade replies, and excuses by people that don't understand what we like to think of as: Common Sense.
They don't care about their customers to be honest. I take that back, they do care about their customers, at least the Wallet portion of said customers.
Sorry that you lost your EC but, if you go thru the threads, you'll notice just how horrible Support for this game really is, and why many refuse to spend money.
Republic Veteran
# 127
08-09-2012, 03:32 PM
It used to be I was happy to spend ?200 on this game every month or so. However, this might mean me stopping putting anything into this game at all if I can't even get a problem rightfully corrected. Probably only a drop in the bucket for Perfect World, but oh well.
Ensign
# 128
08-09-2012, 03:44 PM
I was referring to the deletion of the old thread because of the posting of my own email and then no explanation as to the question that was asked. anyways i spose ill try again.
Commander
# 129
08-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Customer Support not caring?
Have you played any Online games at all?

(Although I will admit, there is one company I know of with good customer service)

Kraust - U.S.S. Secret Dragoon - Fleet Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit
Cassi - U.S.S. Tainted Seraphim - Fleet Assault Cruiser Retrofit
Crost - R.R.W. Crostiphex-B - Fleet Dhelan Warbird Retrofit
Hyde - I.K.S. Judgment - Fleet Tor'Kaht Battle Cruiser Retrofit
Career Officer
# 130
08-09-2012, 03:55 PM

Last edited by oldkirkfan; 09-20-2012 at 02:07 PM.