Captain
# 171
08-17-2012, 12:12 PM
In case you never bothered to look around the forum, PW takes forever to answer support tickes, whether you are in the EU or not. If you get a reply in 2 weeks you're lucky. It has nothing to do with your location. It's about a few PW support people doing support for 14 games at the same time.
Rihannsu
# 172
08-17-2012, 12:55 PM
UPDATE HERE!

i think NOW we have spoken the same language with the GM

see you ingame SOON

and thank you once more, pwebranflakes..
Commander
# 173 3 months account issue
08-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Hi last night i signed up for the 3 months gold for both myself and my girlfreind , and it was all good both accounts were active, however today my account is inactive again, and my paypal transaction is missing aswell, but i do know that it went through because the sto account was acvite. and unfortunatly the pwe help sofar isnt much help. please can somone help me

EDIT from PWE_BranFlakes: Please see the OP of this thread for information on how to get support Our Billing team will be able to investigate. Thanks!

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-17-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Ensign
# 174 Disgruntled PAYING customer
08-20-2012, 05:23 AM
Hi,

I created a ticket 4 days ago in game, and I still have not received a response! I tried to do the same on the website under support and your drop down menu for product does not work and nothing happens when I select star trek online, and to make matters even more annoying according to the Ticket History on your site it shows that NO ticket was raised.

I was away from STO for nearly a month and when I returned I have had SEVERAL items listed on the exchange gone missing, they are not in my mail or in any of my banks.

I am a paying subscriber and have been for years now, I am not a F2P player and I am very disappointed in the service in regards to this issue.

If no resolution is met, and if my items are not returned then I will cancel my subscription and that of my partner.

the items were still listed on the exchange prior to the Tholian Lock Boxes going live.

I don't mean to have made this issue "Public" however with not being able to raise any feedback from STO I am left with no choice but to do so.

I understand that you may sanction me with a warning or ban for posting a private matter on the forums however as I have stated above I have tried to get somewhat of a response from STO/Perfect Worlds, if I am sanctioned then it pretty much shows how much STO/PW rspects and views their paying customers.

Last edited by tdjohnston; 08-20-2012 at 05:26 AM.
Captain
# 175
08-20-2012, 05:56 AM
PW Support covers 14 different games and they deal with Tickets on a first-come, first-served basis from all those games - and they don't work on weekends. 5-7 "business" days is far more likely a time-frame to get a reply.
Career Officer
# 176
08-20-2012, 06:04 AM
Which mail did you check? Your in-game mail is no longer linked to your forum handle. Did you check to see how much EC you have as these items may have been sold? If you have reported the Exchange as spam, then this could also be a possible reason as to why your stuff has gone missing.
Ensign
# 177
08-20-2012, 07:28 AM
We understand your pain the line for complaints is fairly long, but the support has never assisted me, except to say sorry that happened to you......I really do not consider that support?
Captain
# 178
08-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha3clearance View Post
We understand your pain the line for complaints is fairly long, but the support has never assisted me, except to say sorry that happened to you......I really do not consider that support?
You do know that making new accounts to get around being Banned is grounds for getting you permanently banned from the game - even though you are an LTSer?

Even though I don't always agree with what you say I wouldn't want to see you kicked from the game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 179
08-21-2012, 02:26 AM
Could someone have a check whether the tech boys are actually looking at the issue where players cant get the launcher to load, the patch server issue has been going on over a week now and its starting to become a real let down on the service we normally get.

Yes it's only affecting a small minority right now but more and more people arent able to get past the auto patch on the launcher, so it gets to trying to connect 2 times and then gives up

Original Join Date May 2009 - Real 1000 Day Veteran
Commander
# 180
08-23-2012, 09:37 AM
You no when you send a ticket in they will get back to it in the next 24hrs i think it siad. So you will just have t wait till they get back to it ok.
Closed Thread