Ensign
# 291
02-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lake1771 View Post
wow talk about a black mark. ive seen none of these issues resolved, no positive feedback at all. factory of sadness ftw.
saving my money.
Stupid enough from them is asking me,a guy that was hacked, not only the pw account but the e-mail as well to write from the same e-mail personal information like last credit card digits full ,adress and more stuff including last transactions to prove that you are the same person...im not asking to roll back the account or anything,just to change a e-mail that is bogus for the one i created the PW acount with in the first place...:p
Community Moderator
# 292
02-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderpickard View Post
Stupid enough from them is asking me,a guy that was hacked, not only the pw account but the e-mail as well to write from the same e-mail personal information like last credit card digits full ,adress and more stuff including last transactions to prove that you are the same person...im not asking to roll back the account or anything,just to change a e-mail that is bogus for the one i created the PW acount with in the first place...:p
But they don't know that you're not a hacker who got ahold of an old email address that's no longer in the account holder's control. Asking you to prove your identity is something you'd very much want them to do if it were a hacker calling them, isn't it?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Starfleet Veteran
# 293 GM Assistance in-game
02-15-2013, 10:18 AM
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a Customer Service representative to review a ticket & come back to Gold Members? My ticket has been waiting already for 5 days, and while I see that the ticket is there, I am starting to think that it hasn't reached anyone.
Career Officer
# 294
02-15-2013, 10:22 AM
My most recent ticket (on 2/3/13) was answered after 8 days...

And They solved my problem to my satisfaction.

(I'm a LTS, BTW)
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Starfleet Veteran
# 295
02-15-2013, 10:26 AM
Ok, thanks. I'll give them more time then.
Lt. Commander
# 296
02-15-2013, 10:26 AM
You will most likely receive a form letter within a few days.
Ensign
# 297 Awfull
02-15-2013, 10:29 AM
Their support is awfull. They try to help, I won't deny that, but anything that is simply outo of the box is out of the box. I am infurriated to say the least. They won't properly read your reply, try to give you generic answers and when that won't work then.. you are out of luck.
Survivor of Romulus
# 298
02-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Minimum 5 days for initial answer and then same for each reply..

Yes pretty dang bad customer service around here to be honest, and I wrote and told them that once. Even included a comparison toplist of different mmos customer services from my personal experiences.

Think I got a reply to that with something like: Yadda thank yous. and feel free to post your opinions on our forums. Yeah right.

There, now I got that too off my chest and it's friday!
Commander
# 299
02-15-2013, 04:27 PM
5 Days is better than my "discussion" with Turbines customer support about a refund when I'd cancelled my sub and they still charged me for the next month.

Then they had the gall to take the funds again 2 days later for the same thing after their support guy had claimed that they'd cancel everything from their end.

As for EA's 24 hour guarantee for a response, 2 weeks to get a response that they were escalating my ticket, and another 2 weeks for someone else to get back to me again.

I will happily wait 5 days for a response from PWE on an issue.
Lt. Commander
# 300 Support Link Does Not Work
02-18-2013, 11:46 PM
it's been 3 days since i'm in need of the suppor but the link on the main page of the forum its DEAD.

FIX IT NOW

I'm a subscriber and I can't check whats happening to the tickets i've sent ingame...
I NEED SUPPORT because the ships I PAYED for are not working as they should and I'm tired of waiting... I've got problems with: guramba, b'rel, difficulties in slotting DOFFS.. and the list goes on...

I DEMAND THE SUPPORT LINK TO BE FIXED (yes shouting but its your fault I know this problem with the support link its not new!!!!!!!!)