Lt. Commander
# 31
06-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovus_Amberose
Somewhat strange way of doing things.....if you are going to have a support page for cryptic accounts, why not just mirror the darn messages back to the Cryp support pages? Gimping the Cryptic account users somewhat isnt it?
It seems strange right now, but we're still in the integration process. All players who contact support via the Cryptic page have their tickets covered into an email -- that's why you received the email you did As we continue the integration process, all users will be able to use a single portal to look up tickets, update, reply, see responses, etc.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovus_Amberose
Somewhat strange way of doing things.....if you are going to have a support page for cryptic accounts, why not just mirror the darn messages back to the Cryp support pages? Gimping the Cryptic account users somewhat isnt it?
It is a strange way of doing things. When I put in my ticket I replied to the email just like they asked, only to have them not go back and read the reply and close the ticket. Had to open another ticket AND poke Brandon on twitter to get it sorted out.

It shouldn't be taking this long to get things sorted, but I guess just like everything else Cryptic does, its done slow as molasses.
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
You can submit a billing ticket through the site, but it gets transferred to the PWE support system This is why you got the email confirmation. Follow-ups to your ticket will come directly via email, and you can respond to the email you get at anytime by replying to it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon,
Do you get to them some times or not mate.
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-06-2012, 09:07 PM
I've placed tickets after each occurrence in a several hour window a while back of my BoP decloaking upon inter-ship communication with a Boff. I seriously doubt those were looked at much less asked if the problem still existed.
Lt. Commander
Good morning,

This marks my 8th attempt at getting something done about several issues I am having on my account.

1. After the Launch of Season 5 , or whenever you had us re-spec our characters like 3 times. I lost all my respec tokens for all my chracters. I DO-NOT re-spec to often so when I noticed that all of my characters were missing the 7 respec tokens they earned prior to season 5 (or what ever) I submitted a ticket. And I waited.

2. In that time it was announced that we would be getting monthly stipends for being active members ( LIFETIME SUB HERE since May 2010) I have noticed sporadic additions to my C-store balance since then sometimes I would get a bump, then for months nothing, then for 2 months in a row I get my allowance. Again I submitted a ticket , and I waited.

SO here we are About to launch Season 6 and for over at least 6 months of support tickets I get nothing .....

I have asked and twittered and Facebook posted about it, and still nothing gets done. I Feel like I was robbed respec tokens and That if I want to improve my characters I am going to be maneuvered into buying some with c-store points that I don't have so I am going to have to use real money for them. That is not an option...

This is my 8th attempt at getting resolution to these problems, I hold no hope nor harbor any delusions that it will be handled , noticed, or even looked at by anyone. I just put it out there in a feeble attempt at getting (what feels like to me) an apathetic customer service process to respond.[/color][/font]
Lt. Commander
# 36
06-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes

When you logged in for the first time once we had launched F2P, you were asked if you wanted to merge your account. If you did not merge at that time, there is no option to do so now. Feel free to send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com asking if they might be able to help you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
i did not receive this request
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvoDaMighty
Good morning,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Void-VectorX
i did not receive this request
Please use the information in the OP to reach out to our GM team

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Career Officer
I am looking for for the pwe customer support number? Anyone? I have not seen it posted anywhere......

1800-fend4yourselves?

Last edited by palpha2clearance; 07-02-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Captain
# 39
07-02-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
I am looking for for the pwe customer support number? Anyone? I have not seen it posted anywhere......

1800-fend4yourselves?
AFAIK, there's only in-game (GM), email, or support page.
# 40
07-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezle23 View Post
AFAIK, there's only in-game (GM), email, or support page.
there is a number for billing problems on your email receipts if you've bought any zen, but that is just billing.

Dec/2008
Closed Thread