Starfleet Veteran
# 491
06-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Normally, when cryptic haven't just released a huge update, it takes 8 days to get a response if your a gold member. My silver member friends say they often don't get a response at all.

Given that we have just had a huge update it could take significantly longer.
Career Officer
# 492
06-06-2013, 12:39 PM
I have a ticket thats been there for 15 days now. Just the 30 keys from the legacy pack was gone.
Lt. Commander
# 493
06-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Silver member here, they are slow at answering there tickets, just like they are slow at fixing things think the longest have waited is about ten days and the response i got was useless.

Wish you luck and live long and prosper! (you'll need the live long part lol)
Ensign
# 494
06-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Spearhawk, I'm in the same boat as you. I had keys vanish from my account as well, filed a ticket over 2 weeks ago and still have not heard anything back from support either. Due to the lack of customer service I will never pay money for zen again and instead just use my monthly stipend or dilithium for zen.
Ensign
# 495
06-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Well, PayPal are just about to refund pretty much every penny I've spent, because Perfect World hasn't responded to the dispute I started, after I couldn't reach customer services or billing support about issues.

I know Perfect World don't care about the people who play Star Trek Online...they've made that abundantly clear by ignoring us all, but I thought maybe they'd care that they're about to lose money.

I hope others will follow my example and dispute the money they've spent for the lack of service...maybe then at least one of us will actually get a response from Perfect World.
Ensign
# 496 Looking for admin that cares
06-07-2013, 09:14 PM
I've made this account in hopes of actually getting some help. About 1 1/2 weeks ago I recieved an e-mail saying my account had it's e-mail address changed. I tried to log into the game to see if I could still access it and of course I couldn't. I went to the website and tried there. No luck. I tried account recovery... my e-mail of course was changed so it just told me that it wasn't linked to an account. So now my life-time sub account for Star Trek Online has been stolen and so far my efforts to get it back have been met with an instant ticket auto-close the first time and no response for over a week the second time.

Is there anyone out there that has the decency to hunt down whoever it is that deals with this and get my account back? The next steps will not be so legally friendly toward your company and I'd rather not deal with it if it can be avoided.
Career Officer
On 5/29/2013 I purchased 3000 ZEN and immediately on-line I purchased 2 each, 10-key lockbox key packs (total of 20 keys) from the Cstore. When I opened my inventory to use the keys there were only 10 keys in my inventory, not 20. I filed ticket reference number #130529-000810 immediately after the discovery. I got an auto-response email saying I could expect to hear from a Customer Representative soon. It is now 6/8/2013 and I have YET to hear from anyone at Cryptic or Perfect World about it.

So just out of curiosity for those of us that pay your salaries by purchasing ZEN and paying a monthly subscription, how long do you consider "soon" to be "soon"?
Captain
# 498
06-08-2013, 04:33 AM
call them: 1-888-344-4478
Hours are M - F 10am to 7pm PST

I had an issue with not getting the bonus Zen from a game card promotion and they fixed it right then.
make sure to have your transaction ID
Career Officer
# 499 Monthly stipend
06-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpneededurgent View Post
Well, PayPal are just about to refund pretty much every penny I've spent, because Perfect World hasn't responded to the dispute I started, after I couldn't reach customer services or billing support about issues.

I know Perfect World don't care about the people who play Star Trek Online...they've made that abundantly clear by ignoring us all, but I thought maybe they'd care that they're about to lose money.

I hope others will follow my example and dispute the money they've spent for the lack of service...maybe then at least one of us will actually get a response from Perfect World.
You get the 500 ZEN monthly stipend as a gold member? I thought they had discontinued that. I've never received a stipend from them.
Career Officer
# 500
06-08-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zepharynthe View Post

So just out of curiosity for those of us that pay your salaries by purchasing ZEN and paying a monthly subscription, how long do you consider "soon" to be "soon"?
About here to the end of time, that's pretty much for us all.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!
Closed Thread