Career Officer
# 581
06-30-2013, 04:23 PM
I heard a rumor that the Cryptic support staff are in the middle of moving their offices to Rura Penthe. Once the move is complete, customer service will improve.
Every time Arc is downloaded, a poodle spontaneously combusts. Please support the cause and download Arc today.
Ensign
# 582 Ticket issues
06-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Hello, I had opened two tickets a very long time ago, well over a month.

Ticket [missing items] At 05/01/2013
Ticket [item purchased was not received from fleet vendor] At 05/02/2013

The support i received was long delayed, and was not even support at all, Both tickets were told "Sorry for the delay, we are busy with the new expansion" The issue was never solved, and cryptic closed the tickets without responding again to the issue after having told me That they are sorry for the delay, they are busy with the new Romulus expansion. 16 days later they close the ticket after i updated it saying the issue was still not solved.

I opened another ticket to combine both of the old ones and ask why they did not assist me on 06/12/2013 01:16 PM. The status of this ticket is still not responded too.

It has been over 60 days with no response or assistance, on top of that I am a life timer, and have supported the game vastly just to get trashed like his by the support team?

Is anyone else having this issue with their support tickets?
Ensign
# 583
07-01-2013, 07:01 AM
Yeah I submitted a ticket over a week ago over a simple issue of changing my email and have yet to receive a response. I can't even play the game right now. Support is really lacking here.
Ensign
# 584
07-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Do issues with characters and unlocked stuff getting "lost" in the linking process get resolved quickly? I just reactivated my account a few days ago, but I have read that a lot of people had similar problems after the link. I've submitted a ticket yesterday and now I'm hopping for the best, or rather a resolution before I lose interest again
Community Moderator
# 585
07-02-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spac3monkey View Post
Do issues with characters and unlocked stuff getting "lost" in the linking process get resolved quickly? I just reactivated my account a few days ago, but I have read that a lot of people had similar problems after the link. I've submitted a ticket yesterday and now I'm hopping for the best, or rather a resolution before I lose interest again
My son had similar problems, and it took about a month to get resolved. I'm not sure exactly how long, because when it was resolved they never told him, we just tried logging in again one day and it worked, so sometime during the previous week they fixed it.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Survivor of Romulus
# 586 customer srevice
07-02-2013, 11:41 PM
Was wondering if anyone actually get a ticket addressed and fixed by customer service. I had one in for a week with no response. I updated it only to have them tell me it was a duplicate and to close it out and the one that they felt was the duplicate also closed out ( even though both messages said to use the other ticket) without actually addressing the account issue. with the instructions to just use one ticket but not which one. This was after Brandon here was nice enough to check the ticket yesterday before maintenance to confirm it was in the proper CS queue and would be address.I am not trying to flame them just wondering if anyone actually gets a response that actually addresses their issue and resolves it from CS or am i just spinning my wheels with this tickets to fix the broken link of my accounts.

Last edited by baaddare; 07-02-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Lieutenant
# 587
07-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Have had a ticket in since the 18th of last month, not a peep And not to give out any details, because I am sure that is frowned on it is a realllly simple issue.

A wolf remains a wolf, even if it has not eaten your sheep.
Survivor of Romulus
# 588
07-03-2013, 12:52 AM
yes I did not want to do that either...just wondered if this was endemic of their system
Ensign
# 589 Customer Service
07-03-2013, 06:55 AM
Well I see customer service is as worthless as a three dollar bill. I do enjoy this game but when having to wait for over 2 weeks and still no reply to a ticket it really makes having faith in the people running customer service to be non-existent. I would hope this company would take the time to have a call in service like so many other MMO gaming companies.
Ensign
# 590
07-03-2013, 07:45 AM
Well I see customer service is as worthless as a three dollar bill. I do enjoy this game but when having to wait for over 2 weeks and still no reply to a ticket it really makes having faith in the people running customer service to be non-existent. I would hope this company would take the time to have a call in service like so many other MMO gaming companies.