I am feeling more and more disrespected as customer. Feedback from the forums indicates that I am not alone and this is a more widespread systemic issue. The following points have contributed to this:
- ignoring customer tickets
- closing of customer tickets that weren't solved
- ignoring tickets of paying players (some spent thousands on this game)
- ignoring major bugs in the game (e.g. Hive)
- giving no update whatsoever if some things are actually bugs or "working as intended"
- making stealth updates to the game that were not communicated at all (the latest being a major change to EC game mechanics)
You have created a great game. A game I love playing. At the same time I feel very much disrespected and don't feel like this is the way I want to be treated as a customer. In consequence I will refrain from any of the following actions:
- buying Zen
- exchanging dill for Zen on the exchange
- spending any of the remaining Zen I have
- buying items on the exchange that required someone to spend Zen to acquire them in the first place
I will continue to do so as long as this attitude of ignorance and carelessness is part of the way you communicate with us.
A disappointed player
And then your thread got merged with this sticky to minimize the attention it gets.
and what about the so called free zen when we do them surveys and it say that im not sutiable to take their little quizz
Cryptic doesn't control the surveys. That's all Peanuts Labs. Peanuts pays you and Cryptic when a survey is completed. If it doesn't complete neither of you gets paid.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
I think the issue here is not if the tickets are read but if there is any constructive action taken. That has not happened in my experience, nor can I ever heard from another player of any constructive response to any ticket submitted. Instead, complaints/concerns are dismissed, and if pressed there are accusations are made of TOS for reposting on the same issue. This is not customer service, and until it is fixed, in my opinion it makes no difference how the tickets are handled if there is neven any constructive action to be taken on them.