Lieutenant
# 731
11-20-2013, 06:54 PM
i agree with you there support i horrible one of my ships went missing from my lot of ships it was the exelsior class ship back when it came into the game after it was made a premium ship it disappeared from me and it was my active ship when i contacted them i spent the next 5 or 6 months waiting for a reply and then after they replied to me they asked me what ship was it when did you get it what type of ship it is any way they never replied to that i got sick of them so i gave up i spent a long time waiting and they never cared a single bit and when i have game play problems such as what you are having they said they are working on the problem we will get back to you as soon as possible and was fixed 2 weeks after i asked they really need to get there Customer service to actually help because they dont care what happends to people unless they pay $$$
Lieutenant
# 732 customer support is horrible
11-20-2013, 08:48 PM
whats with this game and customer support because a while back i waited 6 months before a reply and in that reply i got asked questions about my ship that went missing more than a year ago and every time after i update my ticket i get told its been set to solved i cant get that ship any more since its a Z store ship now and when i got it it wasn't one it seams i never get a reply from them after months of waiting cant they improve the Customer service
and when i renewed it the didnt reply for several weeks
Captain
# 733
11-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Throw a rock at an Online game, one of the biggest complaints is customer support. Welcome to online gaming. Where gaming companies don't give a frak.
Captain Marrik Steele, USS Nike(Avenger)
Captain Lunamaria Hawke, IKS Eclipse(Qib Battlecruiser)
Commander Altair RRW Icingdeath(Aelahl Warbird)
Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Lieutenant
# 734
11-20-2013, 09:08 PM
ya but they really need to fix it because its extreamly horrible
Career Officer
# 735
11-20-2013, 09:41 PM
PW's CSR is no doubt the worst I ever experienced. Like you, it took me 6 months of fighting with them to reimburse an item that was deleted with Season 5. And this year, took 3 months trying to resolve a forum access problem due to some kind of glitch with my ISP.

People say Sony's is the worst, well at least Sony got my problems resolved in a few days.
Captain
# 736
11-20-2013, 09:43 PM
I understand your pain. My main character was stuck outside of the boundaries of a map for over a month and I couldn't log onto it. I sent in ticket after ticket simply asking for my character to be moved back into the map's normal area. A loooooooong time and many tries later, I got a non-robot response and my character was fixed.

And this was all for one simple little thing.
Empire Veteran
# 737
11-20-2013, 09:44 PM
I very much prefer swtor for their customer service as its taken at most a week for issues that can be resolved without a patch.
The Emperor

Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds.
Lieutenant
# 738
11-20-2013, 09:45 PM
lucky you it seams they hate me then because after i answered their questions they sent me they refuse to get back to me
Career Officer
# 739
11-20-2013, 09:47 PM
anything related to customer service in general is by far the worst ive had to experience in any game I have played in.. no joke.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 740
11-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Actually Cryptic's CSR was really good before PW took over. I remember some issues shortly after STO launch and actually chatted with a CS Rep in game and had things fixed within an hour. Probably the best CSR experience I ever had.
Closed Thread