Career Officer
# 71
07-10-2012, 10:40 AM
so all Im really asking....is how long does she have to wait for these lazy corner cutting people to reply to her support ticket..because waiting a week..is honestly a load of crap.
Join Date. Dec 2007
The Original Novastar
Commander
# 72
07-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Well, be that as it may, PWE will only discuss account issues with the registered account holder, per privacy guidelines. Posting on behalf of your friend, unfortunately, will not change this.

Also, there may be a backlog of support requests. Has she attempted contacting support directly via email?
Career Officer
# 73
07-10-2012, 10:44 AM
She did once...and continued to work on her account...now she is locked out and unable to log in at all to even check the status of her ticket. so yes email was used. support ticket was used...Im just trying to help her out...because being locked out of CO should not have locked her out of every other PWE game.
Join Date. Dec 2007
The Original Novastar
Career Officer
# 74
07-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Has she been checking the email address that her PWE is tagged to.
Sorry it sounds like a daft question but I remember seeing posts from people here on STO forums that tried to link from Cryptic to PWE using an old PWE account they had, prob was they forgot the access details for the email account tied to the PWE login details, PWE of course was sending ticket replies to the no longer used email address.
Commander
# 75
07-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Keep in mind, too, response time to tickets is usually within 1-3 business days, not counting holidays or weekends.

At times like this, though, I'd wish that PWE would have a global support site for all issues and not just tech support.

Also, may sound obvious or not, but make sure the spam/junk email folder isn't eating her replies.
Career Officer
# 76
07-10-2012, 10:49 AM
would be nice...Im getting her to write up a listy of problems...maybe someone here can help out...heres hoping.
Join Date. Dec 2007
The Original Novastar
Career Officer
# 77
07-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I am quoting her.

************ was my first CO acc and my originality; I spent years on it. I cannot, for the love of me, log into it using the Cryptic option. It says the username/password does not exist, yet when I confirm it via e-mail using Cryptic Support in password and account name requests.. they practically DO exist because I checked.

Secondly, I presume it's default lock out on the clients. I cannot log into the clients on any account, and i've tried reinstalling. It wont work.

I have checked my email(s). One is seperate for my STO acc, the other is with my first acc with cryptic.

I have received no customer support. My CO account is cryptic...and MY STO one is PWE. they use seperate emails.
Join Date. Dec 2007
The Original Novastar

Last edited by n0vastarone; 07-10-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Career Officer
# 78
07-10-2012, 10:52 AM
oh yes she borrowed a friends account to try logging in. Despite knowing said friends password. She could not log in. Yet the instant the friend tried...they logged back into their account without incident.
Join Date. Dec 2007
The Original Novastar
Career Officer
# 79
07-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Just found this in another thread,

topic
https://support.perfectworld.com/app...abled%20region

These countries are banned regions for Perfect World Entertainment:
China
Hong Kong
Macau
South Korea
Taiwan
Vietnam
Russia
Unfortunately, we are unable to allow new registrations from these regions.

Is you friend accessing from any of these regions?
Career Officer
# 80
07-10-2012, 11:04 AM
no..shes from britain
Join Date. Dec 2007
The Original Novastar