Lt. Commander
# 1 TOS uniform?
04-24-2012, 03:34 PM
I want several for me and for my away team, and I remember there was a package that had a whole slew of them. But is that still there? And if it isn't, can I buy a dress for myself or do I have to buy a top and a skirt to make it look like TOS communication dress?

Haha
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladynil
I want several for me and for my away team, and I remember there was a package that had a whole slew of them. But is that still there? And if it isn't, can I buy a dress for myself or do I have to buy a top and a skirt to make it look like TOS communication dress?

Haha
TOS bundle is available from the C-Store. It includes the original Constitution, TOS interior, Class-F shuttle, hand phasers, and all variants of the TOS series uniform. Miniskirts and Go-Go boots included. :p

Going price I believe is about 1,600 CP.
Lt. Commander
# 3 TOS items
04-25-2012, 07:07 AM
There is a lot of TOS items not in game people would pay USD for but Cryptic has said NO
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2012, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
There is a lot of TOS items not in game people would pay USD for but Cryptic has said NO
One of those folks right here. If it's TOS, I'll buy it! Period. It's their loss in not wanting the money lol.:p
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-30-2012, 03:12 AM
They were (and remain) better uniforms.
I always liked the Full dress uniform (now theres a thing can we have some Decorations for our dress uniforms??)