Lt. Commander
# 11
04-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_H
Hey Heretic, could you take a look back at my original post? I'm curious to know of you've had this type of thing reported before...
Without being able to replicate it exactly I honestly can't be sure. I suspect it is the same thing that I was noticing, just in a different context, but maybe not. I've pinged Falling Sky about it, in any event.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks so much Heretic! I'll try and give you some more info when I can! I can imagine it must be really hard to track down some of these phantom-like bugs, but I think you're doing great with the Doff system! I love it and you have my overflowing gratitude for creating it!
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-27-2012, 12:10 AM
I assume you are aware that you can't munch Doff's that you've brought from Ferra, neither can you munch, the Hamlet Doff's.

Check the roster to see if your green doff's are bound, if they all are, it's probable that you got them from Ferra, and therefore can't munch them.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Thanks again Anon-E-Mouse! I'll definitely double check that! It could very well be the problem and I might not have been aware of it!