Lt. Commander
# 11
04-25-2012, 12:26 AM
I feel the future of fleets is to DROP the 5 people in one instance methods (which is impossible because you can't all get into the same zone)
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-25-2012, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
that was me. I'm building the exteriors of the starbases currently. Feds are nearly done, (built, not at all hooked up and working) KDF start next week or the week after.

No details because I can't give you details. Things are not locked in, and we dislike telling people what we are only PLANNING to do, because it always bites us in the aft if those plans change (and they always do).
I'm guessing it will take time for you to create our KDF biosphere within our starbase to herd targs and then go targ hunting Its ok save the best for last yep yep yep

I am sure the feds already got their whale tanks in theres
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-25-2012, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
And after that private starbases
for ONE person
I would be happy with a Soyuz rocket with a satellite. Wait... there's Orbiter for that
Lt. Commander
# 14 Definently cool
04-25-2012, 04:09 AM
Either way Whether its C-points or EC i am absolutely excited to see and be able to have our very own starbases, Finally a place where All fleet mates Can hangout at, instead of ESD which is always overcrowded!
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-25-2012, 04:17 AM
They been saying this for awhile now where going too bring Fleet star base blah blah still ant here yet i have been playing for over a year now and still no star base for fleet ill be leave it when i see it.And i bet its going too cost 120,000 in Dilithium just to get one lol some out rages price.That only the fleets that have can get it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-25-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
that was me. I'm building the exteriors of the starbases currently. Feds are nearly done, (built, not at all hooked up and working) KDF start next week or the week after.

No details because I can't give you details. Things are not locked in, and we dislike telling people what we are only PLANNING to do, because it always bites us in the aft if those plans change (and they always do).
::: smiles .... It would seem the administration has learned from past mistakes.

Respectable and glad to hear things are progressing!
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-25-2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:

Good thinking about the details!!!

Now, let's hope that after saying that Starbases are comming, they actually come, un-like the KDF PVE content for levels 1-25 that never came. Let's hope for all our sakes. :p

Sorry Tumerboy, it was just too easy to go there. Anyway, can't wait to see your art work! I'm a FAN!
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-25-2012, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Translation: "We're currently trying to somehow stuff the thing in a lockbox, but the lockboxes are tiny and starbases are big so they might not fit. If we cannot pull it off, then we'll drop the whole idea and so cannot be accounted for promises we never made."

I'd rather see a fair lockbox than 1 million starbases at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:

Honestly I'm kind of amazed that the details havent been decided with S6 launching less than 2 months from now. Especially considering how long you said it takes content to be developed by the team. I guess this will be right down to the wire.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:

I may be reading too much into this, but I think my fleet's going to be a little disappointed. We're all raging hardcore DS9 fans and were really hoping to get our own abandoned Cardassian mining station spaceframe. Just from the sound of what you are saying Tumerboy, it looks like we're all going to have the same generic Fed starbase.

(BTW, I want to make it clear that that I'm not criticizing here; I'm sure that what you've put together looks great, and I'm personally still excited for the fleet starbase system. I just am a little disappointed that it seems like this won't be an option...)