If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
1) Territory control maps that flip back to nuetral every 30 minutes to an hour but award bonuses to the faction or players that gained control.
2) Open PvP zone maps (very large ones with a PvE missions to entice players to enter them and areas of control like starbases and the like)
3) "IT" status for the most kills in a zone that gives bonus BO points, DL and experienced if attained or if one kills the "IT"
4) A definable reason why we are pvping. A backstory that explains the why.
5) A fix the the silly "everyone repspawns on the same side" bug that exists in Ker'rat.
6) Fix Ker'rat from being a rotating daily to a true daily that I can chose to do or not do at my convienence.
7) Do not attempt balance PvP, vessels or any aspect of the game used in PvP to compensate for a players skill level at PvP.
Now that Gozer owns PvP we can expect some serious changes inc. List the things you'd love to see...and hate to see.
Love to see:
1. Leaderboards and pvp ranks
2. PvP gear
3. Open Kerrat-like area with bigger map, varied obstacles, and faction objectives like capturing starbases
4. Penalty for dropping during a pvp mission
PVP gear and Leave penaltys!!! Genius!
id like to see more incentive for players to want 1v1 PVP..id LOVE to see a 1v1 PVP Que. 1 for fed vs fed and fed vs KDF. that way you randomly are pitted against another player and it in return is tied with the new Leader board idea
Introdicing more PVP oriented BO skills would be nice too
1. More PVP Style Maps.
2. Bug Fixes in current PVP Maps.
3. PVP Leaderboard(s) with PVP Specific Store for leaders on the Leaderboard(s) that sells Mk XII GOOD Gear. (Perhaps even ships, costumes, or what ever)
4. Developer hosted Team Tournaments with VERY GOOD rewards (Something that gets hosted yearly and gives some kind of big time prize) <--Future wish for when the sawdust clears.
5. Private Match Options (Such as No C-store Consoles, Observers Allowed, Limits on ship or Class type, Time limits, etc..)
6.Larger Arena Match types. (10+v10+)
7. Full Balance pass with TEAM play in mind for all Set Bonus abilities, C-store Consoles, and BO Powers. (If in a team setting, it's too powerful, tone it down with cool downs or what not, if it's not powerful or useful enough, make it better.)
8. More Open PVP with REASONS to PVP. (Such as special Zone based stores that only sell to the winner/faction of that zone)
9. More Medals/Titles for Performing special acts in PVP Matches. (Such as 2 birds with 1 stone for killing 2 ships with 1 Torpedo)
10. Penalities for leaving matches. 1 hour bans to PVP Ques.
11. Eject AFKer option.