Lt. Commander
This is a long standing issue and i think its worth mentioning again.

On Klingon created missions the same bridge officer always seems to speak no matter who you select. my engineer on my last play through was the one doing all the talking in space and ground.

the only time it seemed to work right was we were on the ground and i used a ship BO as a pop up. The rest is all the same one. its especially annoying when your BO's are meant to have a conversation with each other.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-28-2012, 01:07 PM
I always have a problem with this during normal missions Kling Side, it tends to default to highest officer station.

Question; the ship your kling is using? Is it a BoP w/o any set consoles for Eng, Sci, or Tac? Whenever I was in a BoP missions never worked out as planned. Cryptic or otherwise. (Another reason why I am enjoying the Bortas I got at the anniversary.)

Although don't know why it'd do that for ground too...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2012, 08:16 PM
As XR-377 says, I think we discovered that this is not a Foundry exclusive bug.

I had the same KDF bridge officer pop up for all dialogues in the Traelus Satellite repair daily. On the Fed version, you see all 3 classes of boff in the dialogues.

I think whatever controls which KDF bridge officer pops up in a dialogue box is broken on the Klingon side.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2012, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-377 View Post
I always have a problem with this during normal missions Kling Side, it tends to default to highest officer station.

Question; the ship your kling is using? Is it a BoP w/o any set consoles for Eng, Sci, or Tac? Whenever I was in a BoP missions never worked out as planned. Cryptic or otherwise. (Another reason why I am enjoying the Bortas I got at the anniversary.)

Although don't know why it'd do that for ground too...
does not seem to matter what i use, but i dont think ive played any in a BOP. Its usually cruisers or raptors/destroyers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-30-2012, 01:52 PM
I passed along and the team will look into it No promises on how fast a fix can/ will be implemented. But it's on the radar.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-08-2012, 04:18 PM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...53#post4205653 Let me know if this helped out when it goes live to Holodeck!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...53#post4205653 Let me know if this helped out when it goes live to Holodeck!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Sweet! I hope it works. Thanks BF. If this works, this will definitely help with the KDF Foundry spotlights.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Sweet! I hope it works. Thanks BF. If this works, this will definitely help with the KDF Foundry spotlights.
You can thank me, because we've been tracking this resolution for awhile.

Note that it's not perfect right now, and won't always grab the highest-ranking officer, but it should certainly work better than it was.

Please let me know if that's not the case.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Let me be the first to say thanks! It's much appreciated.

-J
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Fix! Sweeeet