Lt. Commander
So Gozer, you said that new variants are intended to be released every so often. And that old variants will be up for sale for EDC (or something). Will the new Sets be purchased with the same Proto Tech drops? If I save a set of drops, will I be able to buy the new sets with those?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-24-2012, 08:21 PM
he will be doing a post a couple days

i think hmm something like 4028 maybe

what I like he said was when new set goes into store old set well we can buy for chips
so start saving chips if you need to get same 3 things I need to get
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-24-2012, 09:37 PM
knowing gozer, yes save and stockpile all proto tech drops you get after you have completed the curent varient sets so that you can get the new outfits soon as they are made avaliable, this is why im still running elites even after i have completed all my current sets (that and im helping my friends get thier drops).
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2012, 10:49 AM
So is this why drops have been incredibly underwhelming since the latest patch?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pococurante
So is this why drops have been incredibly underwhelming since the latest patch?

Don't know what you're talking about... I got a ptoto shield and proto deflector since the latest patch. None in the previous 3 weeks. As far as I can tell the drops increased dramatically.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Not referring to tech, whether named or generic. Just drops, blues to make side EC.

But if you want to talk tech I've been playing IGE pretty hard now for two months and have yet to get the last tech I need for the set.