Lt. Commander
# 11
04-26-2012, 05:07 AM
I'm having this problem as well. Every time I log in I get the password not recognised message.

I can't login in to submit a ticket either.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-26-2012, 05:49 AM
This is nuts, wtf is going on?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-26-2012, 05:51 AM
Still can't access my real account, and no response from the ticket system. I want to know how the hell I can be given a new username when I ask to reclaim my original one? Why do I have a feeling that Silver accounts will get less than stellar customer service here?
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-26-2012, 05:53 AM
same here... the "reset password" link in that cryptic mail just leads u to the STO-main page...

interestingly enough, the respective link for champions online seems to be working fine.

CRYPTIC I WANNA ACCESS MY ACCOUNT, i.e. the game!!! i'm a gold member, so time is money!
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-26-2012, 06:32 AM
having simmilar issue i can acces my email for the reset in fact i have reset my password 3 times and it still says incorrect login???

i put in a ticket no reply yet.

had to make this alt account to post :S
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-26-2012, 06:34 AM
well this is messed up, i got the same email but my passwords with PWE and Cryptic havnt changed.

If you got a email saying that your password was reset PLEASE check your account first.
A--holes usually send out these emails to trick you into giving out your password so DO NOT click on anything in a email untill you check to see if its legit.
For more security, you can always get a hold of Cryptic and/or Perfect World Entertainment by submitting a support ticket to find out if they sent a password reset email or not.

This goes for any and all MMO's these low lifes are trying to steal. Mostly so they can trade your EC (gold, Kinah) to there "co-workers" to then sell them "illegally"

I'm just a player who plays alot of MMO's and just asking this to spread awareness of scammers and to help prevent further accounts from being stolen.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-26-2012, 06:38 AM
If you can't log in on the launcher it's because Cryptic has reset your password -- you should have received an email sent to your registered address.

If you're using the reset password link below and are still logged in to the site/forum, the link isn't going to work.

You need to log out before visiting the link!

https://www.startrekonline.com/user/password
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-26-2012, 06:42 AM
ignore my previous post like a muppet was trying to login with my ashnack name not my actual acount name /facepalm (ashnack2012 post)
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox1 View Post
Still can't access my real account, and no response from the ticket system. I want to know how the hell I can be given a new username when I ask to reclaim my original one? Why do I have a feeling that Silver accounts will get less than stellar customer service here?
I went to another computer and I can access the account here. I still can't get into this in game account though. I'm not logging out of the forums. I did that on my home PC and couldn't get back into it
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-26-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matija View Post
I have the same problem, I got a email that warns me to change my password, but when I click on that link it sends me to STO homepage. I cant reset my password .
I have this problem too. "Forgot password?" - links send me back to the mainpage....

/edit: Works with Chrome, was using FF before.