Lt. Commander
# 31
04-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khlaatu View Post
I was hacked to and finally got back in to find every thing stolen and all characters deleted... This is really a mess on their account as I have 800 days on this game.. Hope the chinese can reset all of our characters again and reestablish our accounts. to where they were with a huge bonus of money and goods for putting us through all of this...make sure if you were on cryptyic that you are not being forwarded to the perfect world as theres no info on the free chinese accts of you. Ya its a real Perfect world...haha
File a ticket titled "Hacked"

This has happened to a lot of people but they do seem to be able to reset your character to a time before your account was hacked. Most people I know that it has happened to say they are very helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-30-2012, 10:13 AM
Got my account back today, so if you are having this problem get in contact the way I did. Sorted it really quickly and it's great to be back in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 33 Got Account Back
04-30-2012, 02:38 PM
I have been receiving E mails from Cryptic to another e mail address as well to the one I created my lifetime account with. The original email address I tried to put in to get my password reset failed because the browser would not accept it for some strange reason. Once I got help from a Cryptic representative it was quickly rectified! After 5 days I am happy to have the account back!
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-01-2012, 12:21 PM
well 4 days later and i have yet to hear a thing back from cryptic/ perfect world, i can verify everything on account including codes used ect, this a bad show of customer support, the first email i received stated that i would get a response in 4 days that was 4 days ago, my problem is the email account used to create my main account was hacked a few months back and i can't get into it, hotmail password reset is next to useless
"we have sent a reset code to your trusted email address" er no you haven't, and on top with cryptic not actually responding to people who have accounts locked out it is really bad, i have a previous sub for STO and a previous sub for CO

angry customer
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-01-2012, 04:10 PM
I almost have the same problem... When I enter my e-mail address to get my new password, The website takes it but I never get my e-mail sent to me to update my password. Its been 3 days now.

I tried my other account and it works good because I use a yahoo account.

My trouble account is my personal domain e-mail. I know it works I keep getting e-mail from friends and other company's.

Here is my trouble ticket ( Login Issues [Incident: 120427-000209] )

Username is vargas52

Someone please help

Thanks