Lt. Commander
# 21
04-27-2012, 05:54 PM
No hes right that ship is my background it right above earth it is my fav lets push this ship id love to fight with it on there it has a good design to it its amazing there is no ship like it and thats why i push it
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-27-2012, 08:47 PM
I would suggest that this ship's "gimmick" Console should cause the slipsteam cool down to be shortened to 5-15 seconds before the power can be used again. Or perhapse allow it to have a power similar to the Excelsior's Transwarp so that players can get across known space quickly.

I don't support giving it a cloak. I am kind of meh... about giving it cannons. If it was able to, that would certainly give it a unique flair similar to the Galaxy Dreadnaught being allowed to equip cannons.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-27-2012, 08:57 PM
I like that idea nice work its a good idea 2 put that on that ship
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-28-2012, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
Not really...maybe a little bit like the Emissary, but I don't think they're really similar.
I disagree actually. Apart from the size disparity, the silhouette of the ships are very similar. If the dauntless was to be included, I'd be all for including it as a Star Cruiser option.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-28-2012, 04:56 AM
Idk lol, What i do know is this ship is part of the reason why we have the slip stream drive, The first ship to have the slip stream drive, Scotty rigged the Excelsior 2 mess up when it tryed 2 engage the slip stream drive so that way Admiral Kirk could take the enterprise from the space dock and escape.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-28-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteconn
I disagree actually. Apart from the size disparity, the silhouette of the ships are very similar. If the dauntless was to be included, I'd be all for including it as a Star Cruiser option.
I guess...maybe if the Emissary's hull was more triangular.

And I don't think the Dauntless is big enough to be a Star Cruiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucardcliff
Idk lol, What i do know is this ship is part of the reason why we have the slip stream drive, The first ship to have the slip stream drive, Scotty rigged the Excelsior 2 mess up when it tryed 2 engage the slip stream drive so that way Admiral Kirk could take the enterprise from the space dock and escape.
That was transwarp, not slipstream.

Though they appeared to be pretty much the same thing in Voyager...
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-28-2012, 06:05 PM
O you got me on that one nice lol so whats wrong with having a powered up Science class ship why should they always have to have support lets give the science officers a fighting type science vessel
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-29-2012, 01:00 PM
I say it should be allowed. Since everyone has Slipstream. The feds have access to the Delta Quadrant now. We could assume they helped find the guys species, and could reincorporate the ship as a real fed ship. Unlimited Slipstream should be its console. I'd use the ship for that alone.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-29-2012, 10:29 PM
That sounds good if you watch the voyager episode it is a beautiful ship i also thought of something it could have a special shuttle that u could use like if you get smacked around in a bad fight as you can see in the one pic. one page one it has a big shuttle bay
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-29-2012, 11:01 PM
It looks funny in profile but great on the TV screen I agree.

It could be a feature or a playable ship from a future Delta Quadrant expansion pack if any.

Stats wise... make it like a Tier V Nova class or something. Unsure if the enhanced slipstream drive is better or worse than the Odyssey's sector space bonus, but hell, just copy and paste em over.