1 Lt. Commander Science Station
1 Ensign Science Station
1 Commander Engineering Station
1 Commander Tactical Station

I think those stations would be a good start for the ship

Advanced Quantum Slipstream Drive

Console-Universal -Work Bees

+ 5 Power To Shilds
Too overpowered. There should only be one Commander and Lt. Commader BOFF slot. If there are more Lt. Commader slots, then it should be balanced like the KDF Carriers.
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-01-2012, 01:02 AM
Since the Federation will get the Caitan carrier I say a big NO to the Dauntless.

Cryptic should start making more Stuff for the KDF to make it a worth while Federation alternative, not the grind fest it is now.
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-01-2012, 01:54 AM
In the show it had some advanced holographic type system that made it seem to be federation design. I would suggest a holographic ability. Maybe something like a bonus to photonic fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-01-2012, 02:10 AM
ship was not a fed ship made by ppl or one person that was killed by the borg so I say no to this ship in the game for there is no one alive to give blue prints to make it
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-01-2012, 06:48 AM
Ok maybe the Stations were pushed a bit 2 much but thats all about an idea it is shapen to bend to the will of the many and janeway's crew were all over the ship and got readings so im sure they got the blue prints and it did seem like the ship in the enterprise episode in the battle on the future enterprise
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-01-2012, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucardcliff
Ok maybe the Stations were pushed a bit 2 much but thats all about an idea it is shapen to bend to the will of the many and janeway's crew were all over the ship and got readings so im sure they got the blue prints and it did seem like the ship in the enterprise episode in the battle on the future enterprise
if that was true then they would have new it was not a Starfleet ship they got what the dude wanted them to see
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-01-2012, 06:59 AM
I agree that she should be a science vessel and that it should have unlimited slipstream travel but it should only be unqiue to that vessel and maybe should not be as fast as the others slipstream ships and maybe add a cool down but a shorter one.
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddam
if that was true then they would have new it was not a Starfleet ship they got what the dude wanted them to see
Well, as of 2409 Starfleet is using Vulcan combat cruisers, Cardassian Galor destroyers, Ferengi D'Kora Marauders, and Caitian Altrox Carriers. So apparently, the fleet is a bit more varied up.
Lt. Commander
# 40
05-01-2012, 12:24 PM