Lt. Commander
How do I unlink the color choice of my costume pieces in the tailor?

I want the #1 color of the lower and feet costume pieces to be different than the #1 color of my upper costume piece, but when I try to select a new #1 color on my lower or feet all three costume pieces get the same #1 color. It feels like I have searched every inch of the tailor UI, but I can't find the button to unlink the costume pieces.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-26-2012, 04:54 PM
Sounds like a bug to me. I've experienced that before then it just seemed to go away. I know that's not much help, sorry. The best thing I can suggest is exiting the game and going back in. You could also do a force verify of the files. When you open up the game, click on the Options link at the type and check off the one that says force verify. Then you can log in normally and the game should verify your files. That might help, but its no guarantee.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faryon View Post
How do I unlink the color choice of my costume pieces in the tailor?

I want the #1 color of the lower and feet costume pieces to be different than the #1 color of my upper costume piece, but when I try to select a new #1 color on my lower or feet all three costume pieces get the same #1 color. It feels like I have searched every inch of the tailor UI, but I can't find the button to unlink the costume pieces.
This has happened to me several times, too. The only solution I've found is to click "Randomize" several times, which will scramble the color settings and usually unlink all of them. The drawback to this is that you have to then go back and reselect all of your costume options. It can be especially frustrating on the Head for an Alien, since you have a rather wide variety of choices to make.