Lt. Commander
A question, to someone with the handle that rhymes with "Teraflick"....

I find I am having difficulty achieving anything higher than 33% chanc of Crit MAX now, with 31% being more common. Also, it would seem after a couple of patches back, I have also done poorly on asylums/officer exchanges. Has there been some backend tweak (Dirty!) that has made it harder to score Very Rares?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-27-2012, 10:59 AM
How many crit traits do each of the officers have that you assign to Support? Are any of them Advisors or Diplomats? Advisors/Diplomats will indeed limit the Crit chance, because their success weighting is higher than the crit weighting.

I use 5 purple Doffs with 2 crit traits each, none of them Advisors/Diplomats, and I get the same 33% Crit chance that you mention. If I had any with 3 or 4 crit traits, then it could go a little higher, but probably not by much.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2012, 11:30 AM
There has been no systemic change to critical chances since the re-rigging of the outcome chances, which was months ago.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badname834854
A question, to someone with the handle that rhymes with "Teraflick"....

I find I am having difficulty achieving anything higher than 33% chanc of Crit MAX now, with 31% being more common. Also, it would seem after a couple of patches back, I have also done poorly on asylums/officer exchanges. Has there been some backend tweak (Dirty!) that has made it harder to score Very Rares?
Farm the DV and Zenas Support Doffs; They're 2 Crit traits. 5 Purple Doffs with 2 Crit Traits gives 33%. I can get up to 34% using the only 3 Trait Purple that I know of: The Fabrication Engineer from Ferra in the T4 Engineering section.