Lt. Commander
# 1 Nausicaan Energy Lance
04-27-2012, 02:31 PM
Hey guys just got a Collectors edition of STO in the mail and in the book it came with it lists Nausicaan Energy Lance as a weapon it looks real cool but I cant find anything about it being in the game...any idea if it even was?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2384
Hey guys just got a Collectors edition of STO in the mail and in the book it came with it lists Nausicaan Energy Lance as a weapon it looks real cool but I cant find anything about it being in the game...any idea if it even was?
You've just paid money to buy a free to play game, and now you're going to pay again for the Nausicann ship that comes with the lance.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noblet
You've just paid money to buy a free to play game, and now you're going to pay again for the Nausicann ship that comes with the lance.
That is not entirely correct.

Everything that comes with the Collectors edition now became a Legacy unlock, he does not have to pay for it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2384
I may be wrong but I think, The Garumba has the lance, It is the klink version of the Galaxy x.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-27-2012, 03:28 PM
The item he is talking about is a ground weapon. There is concept art for it in the collectors art book.

It did not make it into the game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctusxx View Post
The item he is talking about is a ground weapon. There is concept art for it in the collectors art book.

It did not make it into the game.
Sorry your wrong. It is in the game, but rarely seen. Some Nausicaan ground bosses use them. Seen them a few times now. Cool weapon!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.parsons
Sorry your wrong.
"You're wrong" is what I think was meant. My wrong is not something others need to observe with naked eyes.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.parsons
Sorry your wrong. It is in the game, but rarely seen. Some Nausicaan ground bosses use them. Seen them a few times now. Cool weapon!
Yeah I think that boss in one of the early missions where you capture a Ferengi captain has one. Its a pretty cool weapon that nets you in place.