Lt. Commander
# 1 Playable Caitian question
04-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Looked through the first 10 pages and nothing popped out that would answer my questions...

If i purchase a playable Caitian character do i have to buy an extra 2 slots in-order to play it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Eeeyup. The only free second slot you get is for Klingon play. However, once purchasing the Caitian option, you can create as many cats as you have slots.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostzephyr
Eeeyup. The only free second slot you get is for Klingon play. However, once purchasing the Caitian option, you can create as many cats as you have slots.
Well, technically, you could delete your existing Federation character...
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Go figure, theres always a catch lol. Would just delete my current character and remake it but its got a Galor so i guess ill just not get one then >_>

Thanks for the quick reply!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM
is the Galor bound? if not, make a klink, mail it to him(along with everything else you want), Delete, Create Caitian, Remail back....

I love my Caitian, though I rarely play him and usually when I do I end up jumping on top of things I normally can't(like the lights in the ceiling of the Exchange room of ESD)

*edit* actually you don't have to mail it to any specific character, justs mail it to @<account name>
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-28-2012, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranthraxis
is the Galor bound? if not, make a klink, mail it to him(along with everything else you want), Delete, Create Caitian, Remail back....

I love my Caitian, though I rarely play him and usually when I do I end up jumping on top of things I normally can't(like the lights in the ceiling of the Exchange room of ESD)

*edit* actually you don't have to mail it to any specific character, justs mail it to @<account name>
unless they unboxed the ship already.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-28-2012, 06:39 AM
You need an open slot to play any character you purchase from the C-Store. You do not get any slots when buying the characters from the C-Store.