Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
If you've purchased something, it will not show up in the web-store as an icon/ option anymore. To claim the item, or re-claim if it is a reclaimable item, you need to go in-game

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Yea but the Tribble never came up in the Legacy Item section. I got the one for my main and that was it..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalthren View Post
Yea but the Tribble never came up in the Legacy Item section. I got the one for my main and that was it..
If you bought it during free-to-play, I am fairly certain that it is not an account-wide unlock. You'll need to go in-game and purchase it for other characters. You'll need to go in-game, on the character you want to buy it on, and then look in the store Let me know if that works for you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
If you bought it during free-to-play, I am fairly certain that it is not an account-wide unlock. You'll need to go in-game and purchase it for other characters. You'll need to go in-game, on the character you want to buy it on, and then look in the store Let me know if that works for you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I checked both my Starfleet and KDF Character and the tribble is not in the Personnel section on both the site and ingame stores. The Undine and Rivera Tribbles are but no borg.. How can I purchase something that is not listed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
04-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalthren View Post
I checked both my Starfleet and KDF Character and the tribble is not in the Personnel section on both the site and ingame stores. The Undine and Rivera Tribbles are but no borg.. How can I purchase something that is not listed.
Ok, please submit a GM ticket in-game for support Sorry that it is not showing up for you. I will pass this along to the Dev team so they can take a look too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Sent it in.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Nevermind. Ninja'd by a Cereal Box :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
04-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Nevermind. Ninja'd by a Cereal Box :p
Ninja-bran: the ideal way to stay both regular and stealthy!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
04-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmera
Ninja-bran: the ideal way to stay both regular and stealthy!
... generally mixxing high amounts of fiber and stealth, don't mix... (fart) sneak (fart) sneakity sneak (poot) sneaksneak (fart) sneaksneaksneak
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,069
# 19
10-17-2012, 07:24 PM
This is still not fixed.
That tribble is not in the store and GMs tickets are useless.Guess Ill have to get other tribbles from exchange for tens of millions...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,565
# 20
10-17-2012, 07:46 PM
If the last post is over a month ago, then create your own thread.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:34 AM.