Lt. Commander
I keep trying to Send a New Password Request to my Second Email account that is linked to my Second Account and i seem to not receiveing any Email from PWE or Cryptic messages Can some body find out what is going on with the Send a new Password Request options.

I have sent a small email to my self in my second email account and got it So i know it works.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Make sure you're signed out of the forums/website, or be in private browsing mode, when trying the reset.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
I keep trying to Send a New Password Request to my Second Email account that is linked to my Second Account and i seem to not receiveing any Email from PWE or Cryptic messages Can some body find out what is going on with the Send a new Password Request options.

I have sent a small email to my self in my second email account and got it So i know it works.
I had a similar problem until I figured it out.

Remember there are still separate Cryptic and PWE accounts, and each have separate password resets. You can not use the PWE password reset if your account is a Cryptic account, and vice versa.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-28-2012, 02:50 AM
This is on there end not mine i can not get a message from them in my second Email account But it works fine in my First Email account
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-28-2012, 06:12 AM
I had the same problem.

Check the SPAM folder in your email account. I sent it multiple times and I learned that each time it was going into the spam folder.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Its not in my Spam folder dam I told this all ready and i am freaking fight PWE now this is on there End not mine i tried 3 different Browsers I cleaned out all of the Junk files Cookies I used CCleaner Antivirus used malwarebytes I even flushed my DNS cache and still nothing I get a Email in my first email account just fine this is on there end like i said really annoying.There trying to balm it on me i am a computer tech i know what i am doing.Even cleaned out my Temp folder And Still nothing this computer is so clean you can eat off it.