Lt. Commander
# 31
06-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_BOB_cnc View Post
I don't mind red, but the problem that another posted pointed out is the lack of contrast.
This. The red might be tolerable if [A] the backgrounds were darker and [b] it wasn't orange-on-red.

I really miss being able to change the colors like I could in CoH/V
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-02-2012, 03:27 PM
agree on that!
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-04-2012, 11:10 PM
How hard would it be to add a simple option or two to select UI colors like chat colors?

Or at least let us select from a handful of presets (Fed Blue, Rommie Green, Klingie Red, Zeta Reticulan Grey, LCARS Orange..)

That way, people who hate the red or blue can choose the other, or any additional UI color sets.
Lt. Commander
# 34 +1
06-07-2012, 09:08 AM
I have to agree to this post too.
Aside that Klingon characters, ships, missions (doff missions too), builds are really fun to play with
looking at the screen for a long period of time is a bit tiring. The contrast between friendly and unfriendy targets are too low to spot quickly.

An option for GUI colour (might be fun if fed can do that too) will be great.

The red GUI is especially annoying if we have to read with a red background.
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-13-2012, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
It's not that I want to take the red away for the people that like it.I just want to get rid of some of it for myself! At least they could give hostile ships a blue color. That orange/red difference is way too little. I suppose it's particularly bad due to my red/green weakness, but it's really difficult for me to see what are hostiles and what are friendlies.
I don't have red/green weakness, and I find it difficult to tell the difference between allies and enemies as well. In all honesty this, coupled with the horrible red UI that hurts the eyes, is the primary reason my I don't play my Klink. It's not the content problem (with the different start level and the foundry, there's plenty to do), It is honestly the UI.