Lt. Commander
# 1 Assimilated Bridge interiors
04-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Cryptic should do some bridge packs that have been assimilated by the borg and maybe the corridors could have borg tech in them too ^^
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-28-2012, 12:30 PM
I agree! I have The Full Borg set on my prototype Bortas. and an assimilated Bridge/interior would be cool!
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2012, 07:25 AM
I love the idea fav Star Trek first contact Main Engin. with the borg queen and data running around
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-29-2012, 07:36 AM
well that would give some of the ten gabazillion crew aimlessly roaming around the crew deck something to do and removing all that Borg tech after such a ruthless battle to maintain control of your ship would take a really long time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-29-2012, 12:38 PM
I completely agree with this. Although I would suggest that the interior looks mostly like the Fed interior, but there is Borg equipment everywhere. Kind of like how Voyager looks on The Gift and Scorpion Part 2. Basically, the classic Borg panels, weird Borg technology, and a complete cargo bay with Borg Alcoves for the Borg crew members that have not completely adapted correctly. Of course every room will have to have some weird borg technology that interacts with Federation technology. What the Assimilated Borg interior should be is a synergy between the Borg and the Federation. Of course, Borg and Federation crew members should be controlling the halls and the ready room should let us have the choice between untouched, mild borg enhancements, and major borg enhancements for the liberated borg captains that are homesick.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-29-2012, 02:24 PM
That would be awesome. My KDF main is raiding the galaxy for tech so borg-ed up interiors would be neat.

Not too borg, but a moderate amount would be nice.

With that pack, I would like to see the option to have the borg set look no matter what set I have or a version of the assimilated console that gives the look of all 4 parts.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-29-2012, 06:11 PM
I think this should be part of a bundle like the TOS or DS9 bundle. Tactical Borg Boff (already have science and engineering), some more Borg Doffs, Borg shuttle pet, unlocking Borg costume options for all character and Boffs on account, and Borg Weaponry that are actual prosthetics (replace captain or Boff's arm with weapon not something we hold onto) are some ideas.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-30-2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
I think this should be part of a bundle like the TOS or DS9 bundle. Tactical Borg Boff (already have science and engineering), some more Borg Doffs, Borg shuttle pet, unlocking Borg costume options for all character and Boffs on account, and Borg Weaponry that are actual prosthetics (replace captain or Boff's arm with weapon not something we hold onto) are some ideas.
This, i like this right here. I would have loved if the liberated borg was a feature to be unlocked on all species rather than just being human and klingons. This would have made it infinitely better. I find that with the borg stuff i'll end up "borging out" my crew so if i could add that to the ship and male characters as well that would be fantastic since i doubt we'd ever get a playable borg faction.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
This, i like this right here. I would have loved if the liberated borg was a feature to be unlocked on all species rather than just being human and klingons. This would have made it infinitely better. I find that with the borg stuff i'll end up "borging out" my crew so if i could add that to the ship and male characters as well that would be fantastic since i doubt we'd ever get a playable borg faction.
I have said before that the only effective way to play as the Borg is either in a game like Starcraft or Bioshock. Bioshock is better since you can play as a liberated borg within a borg vessel and you have to decide whether to free the borg from the collective, destroy the borg, control the borg, or lose your individuality.

I think that the playable liberated borg should have their race changed to alien since it would make things easier. Its just too bad that we can't have female liberated borg orions.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
I like this idea and would like to also have borg costumes