Lt. Commander
# 11
04-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
We had a dev in zone chat on the day that mining got released. Ran like heck after a few minutes we think.
Well, Stahl was in chat that day and I can assure you the verbal violence was unprecedented.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-29-2012, 10:40 AM
There is a secret mission in "Klingon Scout Force" in the Laurentian System "Save the U.S.S. Daxter'

Does that count as a secret room ?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-29-2012, 10:45 AM
The closest thing to a "secret" area I know of is the cave on Risa. Not really a "secret", but it is kinda hidden away. More like a "Deeprun Tram" area if you know what I mean.
(YAR YAR HUMP HUMP)
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
We had a dev in zone chat on the day that mining got released. Ran like heck after a few minutes we think.
No those are devs and it's usually tumerboy.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-29-2012, 11:15 AM
I haven't seen any secret rooms yet.

Generally, if we don't want to be seen, we can just move our characters outside of the regular map, i.e. I stand on the ceiling of Quinn's office when in ESD sometimes.

But now that you've put the idea into my taco. . .
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-29-2012, 11:20 AM
if you fall out the ESD map the old shipyard lounge and admirals office are about

though not worthy of a secret and unfortionatly impossible to get to... unless you fall into one.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post

Generally, if we don't want to be seen, we can just move our characters outside of the regular map, i.e. I stand on the ceiling of Quinn's office when in ESD sometimes.

Well, we ALREADY have the Briar Patch... Insurrection Follow-up mission?!
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-29-2012, 11:25 AM
The secret dev/GM room is where you went when the Turbolift Passenger Ejection System was still implemented. Why do you think that "bug" was finally removed?
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-29-2012, 11:52 AM
I remember running through the zone boundaries in EQ when I had crappy connections.

Then you were in a small room, with cat faces as the wall texture, with all the mobs changed into Human males... scaled up or down, depending on the size of the mob.

They have pictures of the EQ cat room if you do a GIS.

Zoning in STO doesn't work the same way. I don't think I've run through a zone boundary in STO like I have in EQ, mainly because the EQ boundaries were penetrable...

An homage to the cat room would be kind of funny.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post

So, if I get my camera passed the wall of Quinn's Office... I might see a GM on the ceiling?

(To Picture) If you build that? I will feel like someone is always spying on me.
What next cloaked suits for GMs?

Is there a GM Brig?
Closed Thread