Lt. Commander
# 1 Moving Boff skills?
05-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Is there a way to move the skills of your Boffs around to have the ones you want to use in the right places of the tray? Total noob question I know, but...I'm a noob.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Hullo son! Do you mean on the DOFF bar under the skill tray? If so, I don't think so. You can, however, have a four bar tray and organize them there by pressing P and unchecking the lock tray option, then right clicking and dragging them willynilly.

To get the four bar tray, just click the little button on the right of the tray and hit '4'
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElZombie
Hullo son! Do you mean on the DOFF bar under the skill tray? If so, I don't think so. You can, however, have a four bar tray and organize them there by pressing P and unchecking the lock tray option, then right clicking and dragging them willynilly.

To get the four bar tray, just click the little button on the right of the tray and hit '4'
Okay thanks, but whats with the "son" thing?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-14-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyssa
Okay thanks, but whats with the "son" thing?
Honestly, no idea... it's early morning here and I just finished a long overnight at work. Said it in a previous thread and there you go!

No offense intended.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElZombie
Honestly, no idea... it's early morning here and I just finished a long overnight at work. Said it in a previous thread and there you go!

No offense intended.
LOL...no offense taken mate, works for me. I was just wondering of some hidden meaning. Thanks again for the info.