Lt. Commander
# 1 Problems Changing Password
04-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Has anyone else run into issues with changing their password?

I've changed it three or four times in the past week, for a variety of reasons. Seemed that I could log into my account webpage, but the game launcher wouldn't take the password. Then after I changed it -- thinking that maybe I'd made an error -- I couldn't log into the game or the forums or my account page! Then I changed it *again* -- using the 'email password reset' method -- and then I could log into my account and log into the game, but I couldn't log into the forums.

Finally, after another password reset, I could get into the site/forums and the game, but yeesh... what a headache. Has anyone else run into this problem lately?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Are you using a Cryptic or Perfect World account, you have to choose which one before entering the password, could that be the issue
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Are you using a Cryptic or Perfect World account, you have to choose which one before entering the password, could that be the issue
Hmm, that's a good thought, and some people might be having that problem; I know after the switchover I would have the 'Perfect World' radio button set and forget to set it to Cryptic. But that didn't appear to be the case this time; I'm reasonably certain that I had 'Cryptic' selected.